Its may & i miss u

Monica pov.

I haven't spoken to Ky in a month I honestly miss him but he thinks it's best that we go our separate ways. I can totally respect that but I miss my bestfriend being around now I have nobody to pillow fight with or be annoying to. My birthday is tomorrow so hopefully he comes to chill wit me. "So what you gone do for your birthday goofball?" Jhene ask me as we was laying in her bed. Jhene, Clarissa,& I jus had a lil early birthday present threesome. I neva knew Jhene was like that but then again that girl is full of surprises. "Going to dinner wit all my siblings and Japri." I told her simply I would've invited Jhene but my mama don't really bump wit her like that. "Oh well is your brother going?" Jhene ask me looking down playing wit my nipple. I swear her and Ky are really weird like wtf is so amazing bout playing with my titties they small as hell but hey if they like em I guess I'll leave em alone. I look ova at Clarissa who is clearly offended by the question. I shake my head at Jhene she knows how Clarissa feels bout Ky she don't like him at all. "Nahh he ain coming." I answer her quickly tryin not to talk bout him. I don't need Clarissa feeling uncomfortable right now. We jus got don't having fun ion feel like these two fighting cuz Jhene doesn't kno who she wants. Jhene gets up and runs to the bathroom me and Clarissa look at each other in confusion. We go to the bathroom to see her puking in the toilet so we hold her hair and let her finish. Clarissa shakes her head and pulls out a test. Oh shit lord plzz tell me Jhene is not pregnant. "I'm not taking that shit." Jhene says looking like she wanted to cry. "Take it or its ova between us." Clarissa told her sternly. She snatched to test away from her and kicked us out the bathroom. "If she is pregnant it's probably your brothers and idk if I'll be able to handle that you betta hope he was the only one she was fucking too." Clarissa said gettin dressed. She is clearly pissed but I had nothing to say I kno it's not Ky's cuz he ain stupid enough to nut in Jhene his pull out game way too strong fa that. Jhene comes out the bathroom and looks at me. "Call Ky." She said crying. Wtf call Ky she gotta be joking right. I'm bout to call up Ky right now and this betta be a fucking joke.
Phone call convo...
Me: hello!?
Him: wassup?
Me: Jhene is pregnant.
Him: ha Monica stop playing man
Me: does it look like I'm laughing
Him: wtf aye I'm bout to call her ight.
Me: yea ight.
End of convo...

"But Marvin remember when I came to visit you last month I been feeling funny since then but I jus thought I was sicc. I'm pregnant Marvin." Jhene said crying in the phone. She has to be kidding me she don't kno who tf the daddy is? The fuck type shit is this man. "I'm glad you happy baby I love you too Ima come see you tomorrow okay." She said smiling. This bitch done lost her dam mind yo she got some mfcin nerves but you kno what she betta hope it's Marvins baby because Ky has a bright future in front of him. She hung up the phone and looked at me. "Monica I'm sorry I kno that Maliky is your brother but I fucked him the same week I fucked Marvin so it's a possibility that this might be his baby too." She said to me sounding pitiful. I shook my head and jus started at her. She's a lil big fa her to jus be feeling funny for a month and I kno dam well her and Maliky only fucked twice. Ima stay outta this the only thing I could do is hope that this isn't his baby and be and good friend to her cuz this is what she needs right now. Clarissa jus stood there taking everything in. "After all I've done fa you this is what you do cheat on me with one nigga that's in jail and another one that don't gaf bout you I'm so done wit yo ass." Clarissa said to her giving her the most hurtful glare. "I don't care Rissa because Maliky is my boyfriend we been together since freshman year the only reason why me and you got together is cuz me and him was on a break you can dismiss yo self I got this." Jhene says to Clarissa being real stupid. She jus lied bout everything she been crushing on Maliky since freshman year but they neva made it official till like 3weeks ago she lied bout still talking to Clarissa so he cut her off but it's clear to me he didn't stop fuccin her. I shake my head at her she is so dumb Clarissa has been a dam good girlfriend to her she jus don't kno what she wants and it's sad cuz Clarissa shouldn't have to compete with a dude. "You don't even kno who the fuck yo baby daddy is if u wanna be technical. " Clarissa went off on her. Jhene started balling out crying I jus walked out that's what she gets I'll call her later to see if she was okay but what she said to Rissa was foul as fucc. I walk out the house to go home. Dam is that why Ky wasn't talking to me I thought we was giving each other space. He used to always tell me he wanted me to have his kids. I guess you don't get what you want all the time. My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket I see it's Japri calling me. So I answer.
Phone convo...
Me: heyy baby
Him: wassup baby wyd
Me: walking home
Him: wtf walking home do you kno what time it is?
Me: yes I kno it's only 5:49
Him: and it's dark asf outside man fucc all that wya
Me: by family dollar
Him: I'm otw don't go no where
Me: ha ight
End of convo