I cant do this

Next day...

Monica pov
"Omg Monica I gotta tell u something pinky promise u won't say anything." Jhene said to me looking all happy. I was curious so I pinky promised her. "Dank spent the night to my house last night chile we was fuccin fa two hours." She told me wit the biggest smile on her face. I put a smile on my face and acted surprised but like dam really he was jus wit me two days ago and then he goes to spend the night at her house? Like dam I kno I did some bullshit to him but I jus hate how everytime we beefing or when we jus don't talk for a day he goes and fuccs her but it's cool. I can't let him hurt me nomo I'm so don't wit him and he don't even kno it yet. "Dam girl fr?" I ask tryna play off the fact of me being hurt. It's sad cuz Jhene don't even really care bout him like she says she does she gotta gf and a whole boyfriend in jail still but she so busy tryna fw Maliky. I guess I didn't mean much to him like I thought. I feel so fuccin stupid I always let him in I neva say no I do all this wifey bullshit fa him and he act like he not even wanna be seen wit me in public 😔. She started telling me what happened in detail and I wasn't really tryna hear it so I zoned out.
....school is ova

Ky's pov.

I hope Jhene didn't say anything to Monica cuz honestly it wasn't my intentions to fucc her but like that was the last time wit Jhene. I walk up to Monica's house and open the door. I'm guess she hasn't said anything to her cuz the door was open. I go in her room she got her head phones in and she crying. "Monica what's wrong?" I ask her tapping her leg. She gives me the most evil look eva all hell Jhene ran her fuccin mouth shit. "Look before u say anything- I don't wanna hear shit from u how could u huh I warned u bout her I tell u bout her so many times u can go spend the night and fucc her but u don't even wanna be seen wit me in mfcin public. I don't ask fa much but I refuse to let u break me down wen u kno wat I been thru gtfo Maliky I'm done and jus to let u kno she gotta whole boyfriend in jail so if u thought u took her virginity ur wrong." She said to me trying not to cry. Dam wtf did I jus do I get up and left out the door. I feel bad cuz I neva meant fa her to be hurt like this dam man. I walk to Zhyon house and knock on his door. "Yo dumb ass fucced her ain it?" He asked me. "Yea man Monica found out she kicked me out her house I neva seen her so hurt in my life." I told him shaking my head this shit crazy like dam I neva meant to hurt Monica I mean why would she care she got wit that Japri nigga right? "She kicked u out dam." Zhyon said sittin on the porch wit me. "I don't kno what to do I mean me and Monica can't be together but I didn't expect to lose her ova dis." I told him. "Nigga so y'all can't be together but y'all still fuccin on the regular and all that her last nigga wasn't doing her right excuse ain gone cut it wit me fam u lost a good the only one who was real enough to keep it 💯 wit u unlike Jhene and Desire." Zhyon told me being honest. He must have talk to Monica and shit if he did I bet his ass mad too. Dam I fucced up I eva expected to lose Monica ova some bullshit like this. "Wat should I do?" I asked him looking down. "For starters u can talk to Monica and be honest wit her on how u feel bout her and u can be honest wit Jhene and tell u u can't be wit her we all kno bout the nigga she got that's locked up and her lil fine ass girlfriend." He told me eating chips. "I can't do that me and Monica can't be together too much will happen if we eva tried that Zhy u kno how they talk at school man that's gone be too much fa her to handle." I told him tryna reason wit him if I eva told Monica how I really feel bout her it will only make things worse. "So u rather lose the only female who has stuck by yo side thru everything jus becuz u don't wanna tell her house u feel nigga that's why she throw yo shit out side and he kicking yo dumb ass out u hurting her either way now u lost her cuz u don't kno how to keep yo dicc in her pants on top of that u found a girl who knows when she did wrong and she tries to fix it Jhene could neva take the blame fa anything she did she put dirt on yo name as well and who was there to stick up fa u Monica u dumb as hell Dank." Zhyon told me gettin up from the porch. "U tryna smoke?" He asked me gettin on his bike. "Yea man lets go." I responded gettin up from the porch. Hopefully if I do talk to Monica she will hear me out and we can be cool again.
*
*
*
Japri pov.

"Monica come outside." I say to her otp I decided to come see her I kinda miss her but I jus want some pussy I don't really wanna be wit her. She comes outside wit this basketball shorts and a rink top wit no bra on. "Dam baby why yo nipples so hard?" I ask her laughing "nigga shut up I don't have on a bra and my titties small so my nipples is always hard." She said to me wit a attitude. I gave her a hug jus so I can feel her titties on me. She went and sat in the window so I positioned myself between her legs. She was quiet for a minute so I knew something was wrong wit her but I really don't wanna hear bout her problems I jus wanna fucc. *BANG BANG BANG* I get down on the floor and look up to see Monica on the floor covered in blood shit she was shot I called 911 dam how the fucc could I let this happen.