New year new relations

"Basketball season is so tiring." Jhene said flopping dwn on the stool in the locker room. The game had jus ended we won 15-53. Beach is so weak it's a shame and they cheerleaders erk my fuccin soul. "Well at least we won tonight." I said wit a smile seeing Ky on the court doin his thing. Bros kilt it tonight even doe basketball isn't his sport. "Yea chile yo brother think he slick tryna talk to me like nope go talk to Desire." Jhene said waving her hands I jus shook my head at her. She and my brother are always arguing bout something and even thoe he so call dnt like her he still finds his way to talk to her. "Well maybe he was tryna be nice tonight." I said tryna get her off his tip. "Hell nahh shit ion care thts still my nigga so wateva." She said changing her clothes. We made small talk as we both got dress she was staying at her aunties house tonight so we walked home together. I was tryna find Ky to congratulate him on the game but I caught him wit Desire in the corner so I walked Jhene home.

Ky pov

"Maliky!" Desire called fa me. I been chilling wit her for a lil bit she act jus like me I really like her I might make her my girl. "Yea wassup." I said lookin at her ass. She gotta ass on her bruhh I'm tellin you it's beautiful. "Why dnt we jus make it official like you been talkin to me fa a good lil minute I want you to be my boyfriend." She said lookin into my eyes she has such sexy eyes. I mean shit why not me and Jhene ain talkin nomo I jus fucc Monica last week but Monica kno wassuh. "I mean shit why not." I responded to her wit a smirk. She kissed me so quick i didnt even get a chance to hug her. "you kno thiss means you gotta cut off yo little side pieces....right?" she told me givin me  look. " what you mean girl?" i ask her looking at her side ways. "i dnt kno lets see Jhene, Diamond,Sal,and lets not forget yo so called sister Monica." she said gettin on my nerves. "nahh lemme stop you right there Monica is my sista not my so call sista, Jhene is somebody i used to fucc wit, and Sal has been irrelevant since the beginning of the year." i said to her tryna get her lil ass together. i thought me and Jhene could work out but nahh i ain got the time nor the patience for it. "umm yeaa wateva ." she said to me rolling her eyes. "cmere desire." i told her as i motioned my finger to her. "yes maliky wat do you want?" she said coming towards me.i look into her eyes and kiss her real slow. "cmon so i can take yo big headed ass home." i tell her as i slap her ass.

*
*
*
*
*Saturday afta noon*

"ayee Monica cmere we gotta talk." i tell Monica straight up i been kinda avoiding her lately cuz i really like desire and ion wanna mess this up. "yea sure wassup?" she asked me lookin up at me wit them eyes. Dam its hard to look at her wit them eyes ima jus look dwn. "so like i gotta gf now and i really like her Monica so uhh we cant be fuccin around no more." i told her lookin dwn ion wanna see tht disappointing look on her face. Things between me and Monica have become more then jus fuccin around. She started catering to me like on some husband and wife type shit and i like it but we cnt be together so ion wanna lead her on to nothing. "okay thts cool." she said looking dwn. i kno she hurt even doe she tryna hide it its like she sacrifice so much to keep me happy even doe she be on tht bullshit sometimes. "Ian doin this to hurt you but i really like her Monica she acts jus like me." i said to her. "you must really like her huh?" she asked avoiding eye contact with me. we started talking bout Desire and what she was like as i was talking bout her i seen how Monica seemed hurt but she tried her best to hide it i jus dicided to dimiss the whole conversation besides Desire called me she wanted me to come see her. "she jus called me so i gotta go ight." i told her looking at her for the first time. She jus looked outside the window and knodded her head. I hope i did the right thing.

Monica pov.

Dam its ova i mean idk why i thought it was going to last. I really like Ky he's so honest, and he is always there when i need him he's a great listener. He's jus everything i eva wanted in a guy. Well at least he has a gf he really likes. I neva seen him talk bout a female like tht she must be real special. i feel a vibration on my bed and i notice its my phone i checc it to see Devin calling i couldve sworn i blocked his number. so i answer it....

*phone convo*

me: hello?

him: long time no see baby how you been??

me: Devin what do you want i told you to lose my number.

him: idc wat you say ur mine I'll see u again 

me: you betta leave me alone before i get Ky to beat yo ass again.

him:tell him pull up cuz im right here in front of your door. 

*ends phone convo*

i hung up in his face and got up to walk straight towards my front door.Before i could even get pass the kitchen counter he busted in through the front door. "DEVIN GTFO BRUHH!"I yelled at him tryna push him out the door. "Nah where tht bitch ass nigga Maliky at??" He said pushing me against the wall. "GTFO MY FACE DEVIN MOVE!!!"i screamed at him tryna get him off of me. He bacced away from me and looked dwn at my body. "Are you fuccin him?" he asked in such a low and scary tone. i wasnt finna give him the right to scare me. " Thats none of your buisness Devin." i said goin towards the door. "Monica you better not be fuccin him or i swear to- and if i was you werent going to do a dam thing about it besides i can do way more with him then i could eva do with you. He's bigger longer and way more educated than you in bed. Might wanna take some lessons from him ive taken a few my self." i say to him gettin under his skin. I smile at the thought of Ky the way he touches me makes me feel on cloud 9. " So you fuccin him now?? " Devin asked me looking like he was finna cry. "I was but its ova now im not fuccin him anymore im staying to myself. " I told him honestly. I mean its no point in lying because we not fuccin no more he called things off today. "Ima fuccin kill dat nigga!" he yelled gettin in his feelings crying his eyes out. "Didnt you try tht last time and got yo ass whooped nigga gtfo and u betta not lay a finger on him or he will do more than beat yo ass this time."i said pushing him out the door once i got him out i closed the door and locked it in his face. I dont have time for his little games i have other things to handle. 

*

*

*

*later on that day*

Ky's pov.

"Maliky Leon Newton get yo ass up and clean up this kitchen!" my mama yelled at me from dwn stairs. Instead of goin to Desire's house i jus went home I wasnt in the mood fa all tht walking it takes me 30 minutes to get to her house anyway. "ight ma i gotchu." i responded to her gettin up from my bed  i go down stairs to see my nephew Micheal. "Heyy Mikey." i said to him picking him up. He turns 2 next month Monica swears he is her son. I should take him to go see her tomorrow. "Have you spoken to Monica lately??" my mama ask me. She treats Monica as if she is her daughter too. Monica loves my mama its crazy how she asked more about her then me sometimes. "yea i talk to her earlier today." i told her while running the dish water. "So wen were you gonna tell me that she likes you?" my mama said throwing me off. im not really close wit my mama ion kno where all these questions coming from. "mama idk what you talking about." i told her tryna act dumb. I really dont wanna have this conversation with her. "boy dont play stupid with me. " she said putting her hands on her hips. im so glad my pops came down stairs ian really tryna hear this shit today. "oh Kayla leave that boy alone let him and his female friends be." my pops said giving me a look. Im guessing pops already knew about me smashing Monica because im ova dere all day everyday. i jus shook my head and finished washing the dishes by the time i got finished i looked ova to see Mikey slumped over sleeping on the couch. Noble my older brother must be keeping him for the weekend. I'll make sure Mikey see's Monica before he goes bacc home tomorrow. Hopefully i can control my self cuz the way she treats him really turns me on im really tryin not to fucc her no more. Lets hope i can stay loyal to Desire.