April follish talk😝

Ky pov.

"Have u talk to Monica yet?" My brother Zhyon ask me. We was rolling up in his bacc yard jus me and my boys Jarold, Kenneth,and Martin. "Nahh I'm not talking to her." I said gettin mad all over again bout the whole situation. Monica been on that bullshit lately Ian tryna hear it after she thru my shit outside ion have nothing to say to her. I dam sho ain finna apologize fa being who I am I'm an asshole. "Wait so what happen?" Kenneth ask while breaking dwn his weed. "Ight so Zhyon u remember how we was beefin ova the lil Diamond bullshit so I go to her house afta practice she got on a crop top and some booty shorts that make her ass sit up. The way she was actin when I got there I had already peeped that she was horny but she wasn't tryna fucc or nothing. So my nephew Mikey he comes ova she changed her whole entire out fit cuz she said it's not appropriate for a 2year old to see her in booty shorts. She in there playing mama wit him then she started cleaning bending ova to sweep and wipe off the table. So while she putting up the little cleaning supply I decided to mess wit her cuz Mikey had went to sleep and her mama hadn't even gotten home yet. I catch her in the kitchens bent ova putting up stuff in the bottom cabinet. I press my dicc on her ass cuz I was hard the whole time I was ova there. She turns around tellin me to move so I bucced on moving then I asked her if she mad at me she said no and told me to move so I blocked her way before she could even say anything I kissed her but it wasn't no peck doe like it tongue kissing so I kissed her from her lips to her jaw line to her soft spot on her necc she tried to stop me but I whispered in her ear and she couldn't hold herself together after 2rounds I was sound sleep I wake up to her feeding Mikey. So I ask her to make me some food she made my food and went into her room everything went down hill wen her mama got home bruh as soon as her mama got home she asked if we wanted to go to the movies I said yeaa but the more I thought bout it this wouldn't look right cuz it's already rumors going around the school saying we fuccin now if somebody from school see me wit Monica family at the movies that's gone be a problem. So I complained the whole way there and I got on her nerves jus so her mama could take me home cuz I didn't wanna go no more plus Mikey had done fell asleep again. Her mama takes me home and I text her like an hour later askin if she home so I can get my bag I get bacc to her house and she thru my bag outside." I explained to them. "Nigga I would've thrown yo shit outside too witcho bitch ass." Zhyon said looking at me funny. "Cmon now Zhy Man U kno how close her and Jhene are." I told tryna plead my case. "U didn't gaf bout that shit wen u was fuccin her but now all of a sudden u care cuz u dnt wanna be seen wit her that's like u gettin her pregnant she kno u her baby daddy but she jus don't wanna tell who her baby daddy is." Kenneth said rolling up. Man fucc what they talking bout I did wat I self was best at the time and she acted like a baby fa nothing. "Why didn't u jus say u didn't wanna go?" Jarold ask me sparking up his joint. "Cuz nigga Ian wanna hurt her feelings." I answered him. "Okay nigga u think wat u did didn't hurt her feelings that's why she thru yo shit outside." Martin said making a valid point. Dam I fucced up Ian even see it like that. "U need to call up sis and talk to her fa that nigga Japri get at her." Zhyon said to me. "Who is Japri?" I ask all of a sudden everyone got quiet. "Man who df is Japri?" I said gettin blowed who is Japri. "Some nigga that's in her RO class I think she like him he be walking her to class and shit." Kenneth said looking like he wanted to laugh. "U talkin bout that GD nigga the one that's in my first blk?" Zhyon said to him. "Yea him he tried to fw Jhene but she passed him to Monica." Kenneth said taking a drag from his joint. She betta not be stupid fa that nigga I'll see her ass tomorrow she ain Finna blow my high.
*
*
*
Monica pov.

"Baby wen u gone stop playin wit me?" Japri ask me looking into my eyes. I met him a couple of weeks ago he's a real cute bad boy wit a slight temper but he is a totally different person around me. He might seem rude,mean,& disrespectful but he is so sweet and careful around me. "Pri what u talkin?" I ask him. I'm not ready to get into a relationship but if this helps me get over Maliky then I guess it's worth a shot. He don't care bout me being wit another nigga anyway if he did I would've been cuffed up by now...or not. "Cmon Monica we been chilling fa a bit and I'm really feeling u I want u to be my queen." Japri told me looking me in my eyes. His eyes get me everytime and his smile it's jus perfect he reminds me so much of Ky but I jus don't kno. "Okay I'll be ur queen if ur my king?" I ask him wit a smirk I'll do anything to get Ky out my brain. He smiled and kissed me so gently I've neva seen him blush so hard in my life. "u gone be mind forever." He says to me in my ear. I blush at him and look dwn he picks me up and spins me around. "Omg Pri put me down."I say to him laughing. He is like a breathe of fresh air he's so different from other guys hopefully he's faithful. I spent the rest of the day wit Japri at the park. He walked me home and kissed me goodbye. *ding* My phone went off letting me kno I had a text message I smile thinking it was Japri. "Maliky:wassuh" the text said I sighed and debating on answering it although I actually miss Ky but it wouldn't hurt to at least see how he is doing.
So I texted him bacc....
Text convo
Me:...Hi
Him: wydd
Me: jus gettin home
Him: who all wit u?
Me: my mama and Annalisa
Him: I'm otw
Me: umm okay?
Him: leave the door open
Me: 👍🏾
End of convo
I was pretty shocked to hear from him but I guess he wants to talk and I'm fine wit that.
*
*
*
Japri' s pov

"How was ur day daddy?" My hoe Jessica ask me. I might be wit Monica now but she being stingy wit the pussy so I gotta get my dicc wet somewhere else besides I heard her head game A1 I'm tryna see how that shit feel. "Don't ask me bout my business." I told her lookin at her crazy she kno betta den to ask me bout wtf I be doin. "Sorry daddy I jus missed u." She said rubbing on my dicc. She driving tryna rub on nigga dicc I might as well get my dicc succ. I been hard all day fuccin wit Monica difficult ass. "Sho me how much u miss me." I told her looking straight forward playing wit my chin hair. She pulls the car over wit a big ass smile on I swear sucking dicc is her specialty. She parks the car reaches other to unbuckle my pants I adjust my seat bacc and enjoy my dicc in her mouth. She starts slurping and licking on my tip. "Ahh shit." I grunt grabbing her hair I start fuccin her in her mouth. She choking up spit everywhere dam her head game fye. I bust in her mouth and let her take care of my kids while I adjust my seat bacc. She sits up in her seat and tries to kiss me. I slap da fire out ha ass. "Bitch u lost yo mind?" I ask her dumb ass cuz clearly that shit has left the fuccin car. "I'm sorry daddy I jus wanted a kiss." She says crying ion wanna hear that bullshit. "Gtfo walk yo ass home." I say to her she kno dam well she not suppose to kiss me I don't kno how many diccs she done succ today and she got the nerve to kiss me. She got out the car I got in the drivers seat and sped off on her ass ain got the time fa that bitch I gotta get to the money.