March madness

"Girl u still not talking to yo brother??"Jhene asked me as we walked to lunch. I havent spoken to Maliky since last month I told him happy birthday and that was it. Maybe his bitches made his birthday very special for him. "Nahh ian talking to that fool." I tokd her simply. I dont have time for him right now him and his disrespectful bitches can chew on bricks. "I dont kno why ur being so stubborn yall gone talk again yall always do." she said sitting down at the lunch table . "I dont care wat u say as of right now fucc him and his crumb snatching bug eyed big buffalo busted ass bitches can kick rocks." i told her as i rolled my eyes. Jus talking about Ky makes me mad i mean i kno i have no reason to he mad cuz we not together but cmon now i would neva have any of my niggas calling disrespecting him. That was jus outta line and yes i cut up his iphone head phones. I dont care if that was wrong his little disgusting whale looking bitches are dead wrong for being alive period. As me and Jhene are making small talk I see Ky talking to Zhyon. Him and Zhyon walk over in our direction ima jus pretend like he isnt even here. "Wassuh sis?" Ky spoke to me. He kno dam well ian talkin to him and fa him to call me sis his petty ass should kno betta den that. Since he wanna play let the games begin. "Hey Ky." I said dryly while playing on my phone i didnt even look at him i jus payed attention to my phone. "So its like that Monica?" He asked me wit a smirk. His smirk is so sexy the way his dimple shows its like omg wait Monica focus u mad at him chill df out. "Umm wat u talking bout Ky?" I asked him looking at him this time wit a smile. "Nothing ill talk to u wen u get home ight?" he said to me wit his hand on my shoulder. "Yea yea wateva ight." I said to him wit a smirk. I hope I keep my composer today wen I get home.
*
*
*
Ky pov.

Yea I told Monica I'll see her when she get home cause we still got unfinished business. She ain been talking to me since the whole diamond incident but hopefully she not mad at me nomo. "Ayee bruhh there go Diamond." Zhyon said to me looking to the left side of him. Shit I gotta go bacc ova to where Monica at or she gone flip she on the cheerleading team she don't  need to be put off fa nothing stupid. "Shit...Ayee Monica cmere real quick." I say to her as I walk towards her. She walks towards me and we start walking to a booth in the bacc of the lunch room. "So wassup why u got all mad that day?" I asked her gettin straight to the point. There was no reason for her to be mad that day like I tried keeping my word but her ass was making it hard fa me. Then she went hard on me bout some bitch ass phone call. "Cuz I told u bout yo little disrespectful ass bitches I neva let Devin disrespect u so why u let that bitch disrespect me like dat idgaf bout being yo girl right now I'm the one that's been fuccin u fa 5months straight." She said to me looking down at her phone. Dam Ian no she felt like dat but we not together so it shouldn't matter to her but I get where she coming from wit the disrespect. "Look man I didn't kno she was gone say all that but we not together so why does it matter I already told u what it was." I told her straight up there was no reason fa her to blow up like dat. She sat there looking at me I kno she was thinking bout what she wanted to say next. "Yea u right we not together sorry I blew up on u like dat....umm I need to go." She said to me gettin up. I didn't even get a chance to tell her bye she jus walked off. Idk what her problem is now but hopefully we ended this stupid fight.
*
*
*
Diamond pov.

"That bitch stole my man and when I catch her little ass outta school Ima beat her ass." I said to my friend Cierra while walking to class. "Dyme he ain yo man he neva was he was mine first and besides u cnt fight so why put yo self in that situation wen u kno u gone lose." Cierra told me being a bitch. Idgaf what she says Maliky has always been my man his so call sista Monica betta slow her mfcin role. "Bitch stfu Maliky been my nigga since I succeed the soul out his dicc last year. Besides can't nobody fucc him betta den me." I said speaking the truth Daddy kno where home at so I'm not worried bout Monica at all Ima still beat her ass thoe. "Yea good luck dreaming that cuz I haven't fucced him in a minute he don't fwm no mo." Cierra said looking sad. I shake my head at her the last time Ky fucced her, her little brother walked in on her while she was bent over and every since then Maliky hasn't said a word to her. "Stop havin yo siblings home when u tryna get some dicc and maybe he would fwu." I told her honestly cause that's not cute if my little brother David eva caught me fuccin a dude I would be so embarrassed. "I thought he was sleep Dyme and wasn't u otp wit Shaun while fuccin Maliky at the same time?" She asked me giving me the side look. I kno she didn't jus bring that up it only happened one time I was high as hell gettin fucced from the bacc when Shaun called my dumb ass answered the phone. I was tryin not to moan but Maliky dicc too bomb so being quiet wasn't a option. "I mean yea but that's not the point this ain bout me df." I said gettin mad. Even doe I fucc Shaun last night I really been craving Maliky I might jus fw his home boii Zhyon I heard he got bomb dicc too. "Girl bye I'm bout to go get some dicc from Cedric fucc 3rd blk." Cierra said walking out the side door. I jus shook my head at her what a hoe. I look up to see that bitch Monica walking wit her hoe ass bestfriend Jhene. So my petty ass bumped right into them. "Bitch u gotta fuccin problem??" Monica asked me lookin all upset I laugh in her face. "nahh but u bout to have one keep fuccin wit my man and we gone have a problem." I told her popping my gum. Jhene looked at her then looked at me crazy and walked off. "Lemme catch yo fat ass outside of school and I promise u bitch I will fucc u up by the way Shaun got his dicc succ by Nathen yesterday so u might have aids nasty bitch." She snapped on me then walked off. Shaun don't have aids and he not gay he couldn't be afta he fucced me last night.
*
*
*
Jhene pov.

This can't be true I don't wanna believe my bestfriend and my future husband are fuccin around. I mean I kno they kissed once but she told me those feelings she had for him are long gone. I get to my 3rd blk class and go sit at the bacc. "Wassup girl." Clarissa said to me wit a smirk. Clarissa is my girlfriend we been together since January I really like her. "Heyy baby." I said gettin in her lap. She a senior my baby finna graduate and leave me😩. "Wanna go bacc to the crib?? cause both of us gotta sub for 4th period." She asked me kissing on my necc. I thought bout it yeaa I need some pussy cause if I don't get any today afta what I jus heard I may have a attitude tomorrow. "Yeaa baby lets go." I said to her as I gave her a kiss we snuck outta 3rd blk and took her car to go to the house. We get in the house and she didn't waste no time. She started kissin on my necc grabbing on my ass playing wit my titties ooo I can't wait fa this bomb ass head she finna give me. We get to her bed room and she pushes me on the bed rippin off my shirt and snatching off my pants. "Turn around and bend that ass ova girl." She said to me looking so sexy. I did as told she didn't waste no time her face was so far in my pussy I was finna drop. "Ahhh shit." I moan while grabbing the sheets. It felt like she was spelling her name wit her tongue on my pussy. "Ahhh omg Russia!!" I screamed as she finger fucc the shit outta me while still eating my pussy. I felt like I was Finna cum so I tried moving away from her. "Nahh bring that ass bacc here." She said to me pulling me bacc towards her. She turned ova and made me sit on her face. I started to ride her face as I came all ova her nose. She turned me ova and pulled out the vibrated strap. Ima be so sore afta today lord.