Part I

Your POV
I never thought I'd have to leave my home so soon... to a place called Reverse Falls? This is not what I expected when mom said she had good news. I look at the widow and pass the welcoming sign entering Reverse Falls. I feel goosebumps, I've never heard of this place before... I've tired to search it up but I found nothing about this place. It seemed sketchy, but mom said that since Grandma lives here, it would be good to get away from my old home, since well... I pretty much an outcast at my old school and neighborhood. The kids thought I was weird... even though I'm just being myself. I'm a nobody to the people, they never understood me...
"Y/N"
My mom makes me jump and I go out of my thoughts. I glance over to her as she's driving.
"You seem to have something on your mind, what is it hunny?"
I shrug my shoulders.
"I know this is hard but trust me Y/N, you'll make so many friends here, Grandma says the people here are unique"
She gives me a warm smile and looks at me, leaving me warm. I smile back at her, and I giggle.
"What's so funny?"
I smile and roll my eyes.
"Keep your eyes on the road mom..."
She turns her head and a car is coming right at us. She serves and the passing car honks loudly. My mom laughs.
"Oh dear, forgot how the roads are out here...It's been to long since I've drove on these roads when I was younger, you know when I wa-"
She continues talking. I can't listen, I look outside the window and think.
Mom's right... maybe I will make some new friends here. Unique she says? They sound interesting...
~
I drop my bags in the room mom told me to go to. I look around. There are a lot of old things that fill up the room, I walk to a small desk. It was filled with old antique bottles of perfume. I pick on up and dusk it off, examining it.
"This was your mother's old room you know..."
I jump and turn around to see my grandma. She had blue eyes and light faded fawn hair. She walks in slowly towards me and I put down the bottle.
"Grandma? Do you think the people here will like me?"
Grandma smiles brightly on me and pinches my checks.
"Who wouldn't? The people here are just as interesting at you are...I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly fine"
She gives me a warm smile. I smile sheepishly, then walk over to the window. I look outside and see a girl and a boy. The girl wears really bright clothing, blonde hair put in a high ponytail and bright blue eyes. The boy wears a blue hat with a pine tree on the front hiding his white hair and has the same colored eyes at the girl, however, he hides them behind large scarlet book with a golden 6 fingered book with the number 3 on it. I stare at them, seems as if the girl was pulling the distracted boy to the end of the street. I open my window. She yells,
"Come on Gideon! If we don't hurry we won't get good enough seats! You know how those fangirls fill the front row!"
The boy, who's name was Gideon moved his eyes from the book and sighs.
"Pacifica, the show doesn't start for another hour"
She pulls her face close to his and give him a serious look.
"The fangirls are always there early, day and night... they don't want to see the actual act, they want to see Dipper Gleeful."
Gideon shivers.
"If only they knew who he really was..."
The blonde girl, Pacifica, nods her head then starts to pull Gideon again.
"But I don't care about that! I just wanna go to the Tent of Telepathy and enjoy the actual show! Now let's go!!"
Gideon moans and gives up, he starts to follow the excited girl. I watch them leave until they make a turn at the end of the road. I can see more people heading that way. 'Tent of Telepathy?' I completely forget that my grandma was in the same room as me and she speaks up.
"Y/N?"
I jump.
"S-sorry Grandma... I was distracted"
She smiles and ruffles through her jacket pocket looking for something.
"I have something for you dear, I got this while I was at the store... an older friend of mine gave it to me. He said that it's a magic show, I saved this for you to have, you would probably enjoy it more than I ever could..."
She pulls out a black and teal ticket, that said, "Come one and all to see The Gleeful Twins at the Tent of Telepathy! Showing at 2:00. We know we will see you there.' I take the ticket from her and examine it. I'm guessing that's where the so called Dipper Gleeful is often heard of... I gave my grandma a hug.
"Thanks Grandma, I think I'll head out then to check this magic show out."
My grandma smiles slowly walks out, once she closed the door behind her, I run and unzip my bag. Clothes explode from my travel bag, I jump back, clearly surprised.
"Crap, that wasn't suppose to happen..."
I shrug it off and search for a quick outfit before I head out. I put on a black sweatshirt and a pair of blue denim cut jeans with white high top converse. I check my outfit from the dusty mirror next to an old wardrobe. It needs something. I quickly run over to my jewelry box and search around. As I scramble through my necklaces, I remember a specific necklace. The one my best friend from home got for me before I left. I look inside my bag and in the bottom I find a little box that's locked. I haven't opened it yet. She told me, 'Don't open it until to you get to your grandmas house... I want you to be more surprised'. I reach in the pocket of the suitcase and pull out a tiny key. I open the box to revel a golden chained necklace with a F/C gem bordered with gold. Written on the border says, 'Always be yourself. Love, (best friends name). I sigh sadly. and put it on. I look in the mirror and happily admire the necklace. I quickly grab my phone and run downstairs holding the ticket and my phone as I go.
"Mom! I'll be back! I'm going out!"
My mom yells from the kitchen.
"Okay hunny! Be back by before 4!"
I open the door and the warm summer breeze hit me. I smell the air, smells like oil and...pancakes? I walk out and close the door behind me. I look around my neighborhood and start walking towards the town at the end of the street, I smell pancakes from a small restaurant in the shape of a log, the oil comes from a junkyard with an old lady who had long gray hair yelling at some children to get out of her lawn. She lives there? Crazy old lady. I smile. I quickly run across the street where I last saw the blonde girl and white haired boy. I turn the street and was instantly facing a girl who seemed to be 2 years older than me. I look up at her, she wears dark eyeshadow, a hoodie with a heart stitched in the front and some black jeans and shoes. She growls at me and I quickly walk passed her. Jesus Christ... what's her deal? Seems like her boyfriend broke up with her... I don't look back but keep walking forward. I eventually see a huge mint colored tent with a sign saying, 'The Tent Of Telepathy'. Two older men, who look to be as twins, are at the entrance guarding the tent. I slowly walk up to them.
"Ticket"
Says one of the twins. I nervously hand him my ticket and he motions me to come inside. I tell him a quick thank you and head inside the dark tent. I look around for a seat. I see that the blonde girl and white haired boy sat in the middle of the crowd. I decide to sit a few seats behind them, as I sit down, the show starts.
"Welcome ladies and gentlemen!"
A brown haired girl comes out from behind the curtains with her blue eyes, a mint colored leotard with black tights and a headband with the same color amulet. She smiles at the crowd.
"To the Tent Of Telepathy!"
She puts her hands on her hips.
"I'm Mabel Gleeful, and here's my brother, Dipper Gleeful!"
The brown haired girl points to the other side of the curtain to revel an tall, brown haired boy, his hair swept to the side to show a birthmark shaped as the Little Dipper. He wore the same color as the sister and wore a tailcoat with a black shirt and black pants. He had the exact amulet his sister has on her headband but his was tied around his neck.The front row screams, I'm guessing those are his fangirls. Many of the girls scream odd things. Like, 'Notice me!!' Or even 'Marry me!!'. I heard Gideon grown from where I sit. I take a look at Dipper. He is handsome alright, but he seems devious. It sends a chill down my spine looking at him. They both put their hand in the air,
"Together we are the Gleeful Twins! Reverse Falls favorite act!"
I giggle. This seems childish. Mable looks around the crowd.
"For our first act, we need a special volunteer! Dear brother?"
She looks at her brother and Dipper looks at the crowd. The fan girls scream even more now, hurting my ears. All yelling for him to pick them. I think I just lost my hearing. Dipper makes eye contact with me. I try to look away but his dark blue eyes lock with my E/C eyes. He points in my direction and calmly says,
"You"
I blink a few times to get back to reality. Everyone follows where Dipper was pointing, I gulp. They were all looking at me. I slowly shake my head, disagreeing. Mable laughs.
"Awe, we have a shy one, come on dear! Dipper had chosen you, so you must follow what he says."
She gives me a devious smirk, I slowly get up from my chair and make my way to the stage. As I pass the front row, I feel as if knifes from the girl's eyes are being shot at me. I walk up the steps to the stage. Dipper stares at me from the corner of his eyes. His face shows no emotion, his sister on the other hand, grabs my hand and smirks at me.
"What's your name?"
"M-my name is Y-Y/N"
Dipper grins.
"Y/N everyone!"
The crowd claps but no as much as it did before, they girls shoot me an evil glare. I gulp. Mable puts a hand on my shoulder with causes chills to go down my spine.
"We are going to use Y/N for our disappearing act!"