Part III

I sit near a tree. And I felt a drop on my head. Rain. Well, this is just damn great. I sit, I don't plan on moving anywhere. I felt used and after all that, I still didn't get my damn necklace. I place my head into my knees and cry. He image of the little blue triangle goes in my head, him saying to me, 'they aren't what they seem' Damn right... I should have listened to him. I'm so stupid. The rain pours down even more this time. Soaking me, but I still don't move. I start to hear footsteps in the woods around me. It has to be Dipper.
"Leave me alone!"
The footsteps get closer.
"I said leave me alone!"
The footsteps come closer to me then stop. I get annoyed.
"What part of leavening me alone don't yo-"
I look up. It's not Dipper.
"-you understand..."
I see Gideon. He carries an umbrella.
"Y/N?"
I look at him, sadly.
"I-I'm actually glad to know it's you Gideon"
I slightly smile at him.
"Y/N?! What are you doing out here?! It's pouring rain and your in a dress! You could catch a cold!"
He lends out a hand, and I take it. He helps me up and then puts me under the umbrella.
"T-thanks Gideon..."
I tightly clench onto Dipper's jacket. It's freezing. I start to hear more movement in the woods. I'm not taking any chances. I grab onto Gideon's hand and start to pull him deeper into the woods.
"Y/N?! What are you doing"
"Getting out of here"

Dipper's POV
As soon as Y/N ran away, I tried to follow behind. Why the hell did she do that? I sigh as I walk deeper and deeper into the woods were she ran. Such idiotic actions. I can't stop thinking about her, why the hell should I be worried? It's her fault she ran off, and now it's raining. Great, this outfit doesn't come cheap. Why can't I get this stupid girl out of my head? She's just a girl, like all the other girls. I look back onto what we did at the fair. Her smile, and teasing. The way she didn't go completely crazy over me, or didn't just want to get to know me because I'm one handsome person. She actually didn't want to go on this date. All the other girls I've been on dates with, treated me all the same and acted all the same. They all were WAY to compassionate and would often show me off. It was idiotic, sometimes I wonder why I wanted to date any of them. But Y/N she was different. She didn't do anything like the other girls do. She was someone I wanted to keep an eye on. I slowly get towards a small bush then I hear a loud,
"Leave me alone!"
It's Y/N. I want to get closer, but I slowly make my way so I can see where she is at.
"I said, leave me alone!"
She says again, I see her. She sits on the ground next to a tree with her face in her knees. I watch her, is she crying? Crying... I want to step in to help, but the stupid Pine Tree ruined my moment. He approaches Y/N before I did and I just stand where I am behind the bush.
"What part of leave me alone don't yo-"
She trails off he last words. They talk to one another, but it's hard to understand what they are saying. Gideon offers a hand to her and she takes it, helping her from the ground. Y/N starts to walk away with him, I step closer and accidentally make some noise coming out of the bush. Y/N grabs onto Gideon's hand and runs faster, I felt like she knew I was here. What the hell, none of my dates ever done this to me... she's acting so stubborn. I sigh and start to walk my way to my limo. I reach into my pocket and grab the necklace that I haven't returned to Y/N yet. I examine it closely... her best friend gave this to her. Carved in the gold says to 'always be yourself'. Huh... what does that mean?

Your POV
After a while, I felt safer. Gideon takes me to his house. A rundown old shack, that was turned into a gift shop. Called the Mystery Shack. Didn't Dipper- no, I'm not going to think of him right now. I shake my head to get the thought of him out of me and walk inside of the shop. It's warm, and my body feels so much better. Gideon takes me through the shop which has some odd products to sell, and then through a weird museum. It's all cheap nicknacks, like a PossomBear? Dear god, who would fall for this? I smile at the ridiculous animals. We pass a small living room and inside sits a man and woman who sit on the small red couch. They seem to look a lot like Pacifica, perhaps they are her and Gideon's parents. I can't help to question how Gideon looks like their parents, but I just let it go. Gideon takes me upstairs into a room. Once he opens the door, I hear Pacifica,
"Areil! You got a date with the cute fashion boy from around the block!"
Pacifica and a two other girls play around a board game, called 'Dream Boy'. I blink blankly at them. Well, did we come at the wrong time? Pacifica gets up from her spot, smiling at me happily.
"Y/N?! It's so awesome to see yo-"
As she gets closer to me, she stops.
"Oh dear, you look... uhm..."
"Awful, I know"
I chuckle, but I'm exhausted. The two girls that still remain on the floor stare at me. Gideon makes his way through me and Pacifica.
"I found Y/N in the woods on my way home from working at the fair..."
Pacifica nods her head.
"Why on earth were you in the woods!? Come on... you need to get some warm clothes on, your wearing a dress and your soaked"
I smile slowly at her, appreciating her kindness to help me.
"Jane, Areil, we will finish our game later, right now, I have to help Y/N"
They both nod their head.
"We'll be going Pacifica, you take care"
Says the reddish purple haired girl. Pacifica waves and then she pulls me into the bathroom. She goes through a small closet inside the bathroom and grabs out a pair of bright colored pajamas. She passes them to me. Then looks at my face.
"Oh gosh, would you maybe wanna take a shower as well?"
I nod my head. That sounds amazing right about now.
"Then afterwards you can tell us what happened, okay?"
"O-okay, thank you Pacifica"
She smiles at me and then walks out. I start the shower and get the wet clothes off of me. I jump in the warm shower and enjoy every bit of its warmth. When I got done I put on the pajamas that Pacifica let me use and dry my hair with a towel. I look in the mirror, I still looked very tired, it was probably about 11... I need to call mom. But besides that, I look at the pajamas, they are way more colorful than what I would usually wear. They are neon pink and green. I laugh lightly at them, at least Dipper won't ever see me wearing these. Wait, no. I said no more thinking about him. Ugh, why can't I get him out of my head. I dry my hair with a towel and walk out to the room where the siblings sit. Gideon sits on his bed reading his velvet book I saw the first time I saw them together. And Pacifica, she cleans up from the game night her and her friends had. I felt kinda bad for interfering. I look sadly at Pacifica.
"I'm sorry if I intruded..."
I mutter to her. Pacifica puts the games away and then runs over to me then grabs my hands.
"Oh don't bother, That's what friends are for right?"
I smile. Friends. She then puts a finger in the air.
"Correction, best friend"
She winks at me and I feel warm inside. She sits me down on her bed.
"So, now that your all clean, it's time to spill the beans"
She tips over a small can of beans that was next her her bed. Cleaver. I giggle but then sigh.
"Alright..."
I take a deep breath.
"Well... Dipper and I went on a d-date..."
Gideon moves his attention away from his reading. Pacifica seems like she's about to explode.
"A DATE?!? WITH DIPPER?!?"
I nod my head slowly.
"Did he hurt you?! Do anything bad to you? I swear if he did I'm going to c-"
I stop her.
"N-no, no... he didn't do anything bad... I promise... well... not until the end of the date..."
Gideon starts to listen but remains on his bed. Pacifica sits on the floor next to me.
"What happened?"
I sigh deeply.
"H-he... basically used me... or I felt used... he didn't stand up for me when some rude fangirls where teasing me, he basically flirted with them. I mean I might just sound..."
I stop. I can't be jealous. Of him? No.
Pacifica understands.
"Since it was a date, I understand that he shouldn't have gone off to flirt with some other girls, any guys would be immature to do that kind of thing... however-"
Gideon speaks up.
"Dipper is different, he doesn't love or care about anyone... he shows no emotions..."
Pacifica nods her head.
"Yeah... that's just how he is... he's a player, and a good one at it too... also... he's a monster..."
I question what they mean.
"He... kills..."
I stand shocked. Kills?! What the hell do you mean by kill? I sit concerned and swallow hard.
"K-kills?"
Gideon nods his head.
"He tried to kill me and Pacifica for this book"
He hold up the book he was reading.
"However, I convinced him that I got rid of it... for good... I doubt he believes it now, but it's keeping me and Paz safe"
Pacifica gets up and puts a hand in my shoulder.
"But trust me, if he comes anywhere near you, I promise, me and Gideon will do all it takes to make sure your safe"
She gives me a small smile and I hug her tightly. She hugs me back. I feel so much better now that I have friends... I never want to leave them, they actually care about me. I couldn't ask for better friends in the whole world.
~
I wake up. I'm in Gideon and Pacifica's room, laying on the floor. I look around, I feel better? That's weird. I look at the clock hanging from the ceiling. 3:07 AM. Crap, why am I awake? I decide to head downstairs to get a drink of water. As I'm heading down, I hear footsteps. I stop, and they stop. I start to walk down the steps, trying to ignore it. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, the footsteps get louder and louder. I quickly make my way into the kitchen and turn on the light. I look back into the doorway where I came in. It's pitch dark. I can't see anything. I'm looking into the darkness, and then a set of minty blue eyes look towards me. I walk back but hit the counter, I grip onto it. They eyes began to narrow.
"D-Dipper?"
I look back into the darkness. Then I start hearing a laugh. The lights in the kitchen start to flicker. I don't move, I can't move. The lights go out. I yell out his name again, this time, more scared.
"D-Dipper?! I-is that y-you?! Please..."
I hold my breath. The eyes blink at me, I can tell they are cold. Then he charges at me. I scream.
I wake up screaming.
"NOO!!"
Gideon pops out of bed.
"WHAT?! WHATS GOING ON?!"
Pacifica rolls over to her side, she didn't seemed bothered by me yelling. Gideon jumps out of his bed and runs over to me.
"Y/N?! What's wrong?!"
I start to hyperventilate.
"H-he...A-A....a-attac-attacked..."
Pacifica starts to get up, she pulls off her sleep mask and yawns.
"What's going on?"
She rubs her eyes.
"Y/N, take a deep breath, did you have a nightmare?"
Pacifica clicks into reality then runs down to me on the floor. I take a deep breath.
"H-he a-attacked... me..."
I look towards the ground. Pacifica puts a hand on my shoulder.
"Who attacked you?"
I take a deep breath and don't dare to look at the clock. I look at it, regretting the decision. 3:07 AM. I choke on my words as I stare at the clock that seems to have stopped.
"D-Dipper"
~
Dipper's POV
I wake up in the middle of the night. I look at the clock. 3:07 AM. Why did I wake up so early,  my sleeping schedule is going to be ruined. I sigh. The rain outside starts to rain harder. I start to hear someone outside. Must be Will, that's stupid demon always goes out late at nights. I slowly get out from my bed and put on my shoes. I walk towards the window. I coldly look down. A girl. When I look closely at her, it's Y/N. She wears her drenched blue dress with my jacket and her makeup smeared all over her face. She coldly looks up at me, like she knew I was awake. She's shaking, just as bad as she did when she got on the Farris Wheel. I stand shocked. I run downstairs as fast as I could to the front door.
"Y/N?! What he hell are you doing?!"
Y/N looks at me blankly. She doesn't speak. I start to walk towards her. She steps back.
"Y/N, come here, I won't hurt you"
She shakes her head and holds herself. Then she runs, away from me.
"Y/N!!"
I run after her. What the hell?! Not this pathetic chase again!
"Y/N come back!!"
She runs the stops. I stop a few feet away from her, so she doesn't get to scared. I see where she stands, and I freak out.
"Y/N! Don't move!"
She stands hear a cliff, she looks down, and tenses up. She can't move. She's terrified. I walk towards her slowly and she steps back by a little which causes small rocks next to her fall into the dark edge.
"Y/N! Stop moving, your going to fall!"
She shakes her head. I look into her eyes, she's not scared of the cliff... she's scared of me.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
I start to slowly come towards her, shaking as I go. She looks at me.
"Y-you... I-I c-can't trust y-you..."
I stop. I look at her, worried.
"Y/N, you can trust me... I prom-"
She cuts me off.
"NO! I can't, y-you h-hurt othe-"
She stops and I run after her. She slipped. She yells as she starts to fall. I run over the cliff and try to reach her hand, but it's to late. She yells into the dark abyss. I scream after her.
"Y/N!!"
I wake up, yelling her name. Mable comes running into my room.
"Brother?! What's happening?"
I look at her, sadly.
"B-brother? What the hell?! I woke up in the middle of the night thinking that you could of been murdered!"
She sighs disappointed.
"Dear god, I'll have to wait until next time..."
She storms out. Middle of the night? What time is it. I rub my eyes and look at my clock. I swallow hard, 3:07 AM.