Part IX

Your POV
I gulp. Why did Dipper come after me? I look towards Wilson and his eyes are wide.
"Dipper? As in Dipper Gleeful?"
Dipper's emotionless face looks towards Wilson.
"Who wants to know"
I glare at Dipper.
"Dipper! Be nice"
Dipper looks at me and my heart stops. Whoops. I hold myself together and roll my eyes.
"Excuse my friend here..."
I look down, and in the corner of my eye Dipper stares at me. Wilson awkwardly laughs.
"Well, mates, I hate to intrude two love birds here..."
He scratches the back of his head. My face heats up and Dipper slightly looks surprised.
"W-what? L-love birds?"
My heart is racing and Dipper smirks, he comes over and puts his arm though mine holding me around my waist. He lays his head on my shoulder.
"Why yes, me and her are in fact in love"
I stare at Dipper then push him away.
"No!.... no..."
Dipper stares at me, somewhat hurt but surprised. My face is still red. I look towards Wilson.
"Me and Dipper aren't in love or anything"
I hear Dipper mutter something but I continue to look at Wilson. He just smiles brightly and hands me a piece of paper.
"That's a relief, I didn't want to cause anything... but call me if you ever want to hang out. Alright?"
I take the small slip of paper. I don't know if I will, but maybe it would be good to get away from Dipper. I nod my head at Wilson.
"Even so, we are neighbors after all"
I laugh. Wilson smiles and nods.
"I would still enjoy you having my number as well miss"
Miss. Where have I heard that from? Wilson starts to walk away, and I take the chance to reach for him and ask.
"Wait up! Wils-"
I trip over a rock. I start to forward. I hear Dipper call out my name.

...

I land on someone, it's warm. I have my eyes close, and hold onto the person. I slowly open my eyes and look at the person who caught me. Wilson looks down at me.
"Y/N? Are you alright?"
I blush, this is embarrassing. I look into his bright green eyes. That's different from seeing Dipper's cold ones...I smile sheepishly and laugh.
"Y-yeah, I'm alright..."
I notice we are still holding onto each other, should I move? I can't move, he has a firm grip on me. I forget Dipper was standing right in front of us. I look over to him and he turns around to start walking away. I look back at Wilson.
"Thanks Wil-"
Wilson suddenly gets pushed away from me. I stand back and look back at Dipper, his fingers snap. I glare at him. Figures. Wilson seems surprised.
"I-I'm sorry miss... I don't know what came over me"
He nervously laughs. Dipper looks from the corner of his eyes, sending a cold chill down my spine and I can tell it did to Wilson as well. Wilson turns around.
"I think it would be best for me to leave, would you like me to walk you home mate?"
I look at Dipper, he looks like he has a dark purple ora surrounding him.
"I'm alright, I'll see you around"
I smile at him and he walks off. I go over to Dipper.
"So that's how you act"
He turns around, looking as if nothing happened.
"What are you talking about"
I fold my arms over my chest and lay against the wall next to him.
"That's how you act when your jealous"
I smirk at him and he narrows his eyes at me. It's kinda cute that he's stupidly jealous.I giggle.
"But Dipper... you couldn't be jealous... after all, your the one who said we shouldn't be seeing each other any-"
Dipper places his hand on the wall behind me. I gulp. Dipper looks at me in the eyes.
"I couldn't let him keep holding you like that... and you wouldn't let him go... I had to do something"
I stare at him, then push him back.
"Dipper, stop"
He turns his back to me.
"I knew you shouldn't have followed you out here, I was afraid this would happen..."
I stare at him confused, he looks into the distance.
"Afraid?"
"The reason I got jealous, the reason I followed you out here... I wanted to see you..."
He calmly turns around.
"I was afraid that I was going to fall in love with you"
~
I walk home alone. Stupid Dipper, he needs to make up his mind. I don't understand him. I sigh and hold myself tightly. I hear Dipper's voice play in my head.
'Afraid that I was going to fall in love with you"
Love. I don't know what to feel about this, I feel glad...That he feels this way, but I can never bring myself to admit nothing to him. As soon as he said that, my face hearted up and I felt angry. Out of all the emotions I had, I had to be angry.
'STUPID!'
I yelled at him before I ran off. I feel like crap, why does he do this? Is he just teasing me? He says he... loves me...but I feel angry about it. I can't understand. I walk passed my gate, and inside my house, closing the door and sighing as I lay on it. This day felt like it lasted forever. I wish things couldn't be this complicated. I take off my jacket and hang it up, as I do, a piece of paper falls out. The paper that Wilson gave me. I pick it up and examine it. I hold onto it, thinking. Should I? I take a deep breath and take my cellphone out of my pocket. I stare at both of he items in my hand.

...

I dial the number.

Dipper's POV
'STUPID!'
Y/L words continue to play in my head. I can't get her out of my head. The way she looked at me... she was angry. I sigh and sit down on my bed in my room. I lay back onto my pillows. Wilson. Who is this guy? The nerve, laying a hand on Y/N. I sigh. He seems familiar, but I can't understand where I've seen him before? I can't put my finger on it. I hear a crash from outside in the hall. I jerk up from my position, and walk towards my door. I open in and glare at the person on the floor. Human formed Will is on his knees and a platter lays in front of his with broken pieces of a tea set.
"What the hell happened?"
I go over and pick Will up by his collar. He shakes.
"I-I t-tripped M-master"
I glare at him and drop him and he falls back on the floor.
"What are you doing with the tea set so late Will?"
I go down and pick up one of the broken pieces of glass. This set was specially made for Mable.
"M-Madam wanted t-tea..."
I look over to him holding the glass, he looks at me with scared eyes. I throw the glass and it pins into the wall right next to him. He yelps. I cut him slightly on the ear.
"Why are you in your human form"
He stuffers, like he doesn't know what to say.
"I-I..."
"You know well enough that it drains most of your energy Will, and if you run out of energy me and Mable will have to punish you"
Will breaths are short, I've scared him. I couldn't be bothered, he knows better than to walk around in his human form.
"Just pick this up, Mable will finish you once she knows you broke her favorite tea set"
Will starts to pick on the glass and starts sweating. I walk back to my room, closing the door behind me, I hear Mable yell.
"WILL!"
I hear a yelp and I know Mable found Will. He's done for. I hear things being thrown at him, perhaps her knifes. Wonderful. I sigh. Will's so pathetic, he knows better than to be in his human form. Guess the idiot will learn. I go back to my bed and lay back down. I think. Why couldn't Will get back up from the floor, he sounded like he didn't move when Mable found him either. Has he been in his human form all day? That idiot. He's going to wear himself out one of these damn days.

❤Trying not to give spoilers is harddd, dunno if y'all got what I'm trying to write but I'm sorry if I make is too obvious haha, I tend to do that by accident... again! Sorry it's a little short! I didn't know how to end it off longer... without giving anything away.. hehh...*sigh*❤

☕️Have a great day everyone!☕️

☂️