Part VIII

Your POV
It's been a few weeks since I've seen Dipper. I lay at home, recovering. I'm able to move freely now. Grandma has been helping me a lot lately since my mom has been out working late shifts. However, tonight I was all alone. Grandma went to the retirement home to play bingo with her old friends Stanford and Stanley. Apparently she says that they are horrible people but she always wanted to beat them at bingo. I'm in my bed, sketching. I think of Dipper. I finally realized my feelings for him...but I guess... He won't show his face towards me anymore. He hasn't come by to say hello or ask if I was doing any better. I guess he really meant it. I sigh. I look at what I'm doodling, it's a decent sketch of Dipper. I look at his eyes, they still seem cold, as usual. I look back to when he almost kissed me. I got upset that Pacifica ruined a perfect moment, but I mean... it could of been worse. I touch my lips, he was so close. I shake my head from the thought. I have go stop thinking about him... if he says that we shouldn't be near one another anymore, Then I guess I should take the advice. I decide that I should go out, ignoring that I'm still recovering. I needed air. I put some cute ripped jeans and a F/C sweatshirt. I pull on some combat boots and head out. As I'm downstairs, the living room curtain is open. I take a look outside. The neighbors house, I forgot I had neighbors. I stare at the window thats dark inside. I wonder what they are like. Something catches my eye, a person? I try to look closer, but the figure seems to move away from the window so they can't be seen... once I reach the living room window the figure leaves, all I saw was the glimmer of the persons hair. Who was that? I shake it off and ignore it. It was probably a younger child curious to see who was their neighbors just as I was. I start to walk towards the door, I can walk perfectly fine but I can't run. It still hurts my ribs if I use so much strength. I walk outside and smell the air. It's chilly, it's the December air. I smile, it's so pretty outside. It's not to dark and not to light, perfect weather. I start walking, past the small cafe and the old junkyard. I look at the people. I see the young girl who growled at me when I first got here was with a handsome boy, wearing all flannel. He seems so outgoing compared to the emo girl. They walk away and I see a younger man, he seems kinda intimidating by the way he walks. He's a bit on the bigger side and he has teeth that resemble a mouse. He wears a black shirt with an exclamation point and storms off into the video game store. Geez, some people these days. I continue walking again. I pass by the posters and see the Tent Of Telepathy one. I stare at it. I look at Mable and then look for her brother. I see him and stare at Dipper. I can't move my eyes, then in the corner of my ears I hear a group of girls and some boys talking about the show.
"Let's get going, the show starts soon... we need to get some seats"
One of the girls says, then the boy speaks up.
"I heard Dipper has been acting strange for the past shows... he seems depressed, don't you think Maddie?"
I suppose who is Maddie talks back to the boy.
"Yeah! He seems weirder than usual... and he is weird... but this is different... like he lost someone special to him?"
They all laugh. I couldn't tell who it was but someone speaks,
"That's crazy! Dipper couldn't care about anyone, or even better, have feelings! He's too much of a playboy!"
I tense up. I wanna snap at the kids but I let it go. I turn around and they are already a few feet away from me and heading towards the Tent. I hesitate but I follow them. I shouldn't be doing this, I could get in huge trouble. As I'm walking, I feel as if someone is watching me. I then around and no one is there. Odd, I could of swore I felt someone watching me. I ignore it and walk towards the Tent. Oh crap... I don't have a ticket. I'm gonna have to sneak by the guards. I look towards the entrance. It's empty. That's weird, where are the two old twins? I decide to just accept it and not question where they are at. I head inside and intently feel chills down my spine. I get major dejavu. And decide to sit in the back, not wanting to catch anyone's attention... especially Dipper's. He might just kill me if he saw me here. I look around and wait patiently. Then Mable comes out of the curtains, appearing the same way as she was before the last time I saw her perform.
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Thanks so much for coming! I'm Mable and this is my dear brother Dipper!"
I hold on to my edge of my seat tightly, I want to see him badly. The fangirls scream intensely. I can't hear them, I can only watch Dipper as he comes out from the other side of the curtains. He looks so handsome, but remains a cold face. But... he does look different as those kids say. He remains an emotionless face, but it's different. I stare at him and can't take my eyes off him. He looks around he crowd, and I hide behind the chair in front of me. His eye move around and then looks my way, but I doubt he sees me. I hope he doesn't notice me. The fangirl squeal. Mable speaks up.
"Alright then! Let's get started shall we?"
Everyone cheers.
"We need a volunteer!"
I raise my head slightly. Part of me wants to be chosen but at the same time, I didn't move where I hid. Mable points at her brother.
"Dipper will choose!"
Dipper nods and looks around. He points at as young dirty blonde girl with brown eyes. She nervously walks up the stage. Dipper grabs her hand, causing the girl to blush madly. I clench the seat tighter and decide to sit up straight. The fangirls start to glare and I do the same. Now I now how the fangirls felt. Am I jealous? No... that's stupid, she's just a volunteer... well... I was jealous of the girls who made lovey dovey eyes towards him at the fair a while back. I sigh. Mable announces that the young girl will be part of the levitation act. I watch carefully. Dipper hold his amulet and his eyes turn minty blue. Mable points at the girl,
"We will levitate this young lady, see how that amazes you folks!"
Dipper snaps his fingers and the girl starts to levitate. The crowd is amazed, the fangirls shoot knifes at the girl, they clearly aren't impressed since it's not them. I sigh. I look at Dipper. He looks only at the girl and his sister. Mable smiles. The girl is about six feet from the ground, she is scared of how high she is. Dipper's actions, they seem like he doesn't care, well I mean... he probably doesn't care about the act itself but... how he treated me during my act. Was it only towards me? Why would he even consider helping me out? I'm just an outcast wherever I go... I'm no special than any other girl. I look back and the girl is even higher now, the crowd tenses up. Dipper... I would assume that since if the girl does fall and hurt herself really bad it would be a bad reputation for the show. I anxiously watch the girl. The girl is higher now, and Mable shoots a glare at Dipper. Dipper rolls his eyes and then slowly levitates the girl down. She is about two feet from the ground then Dipper drops her. He fixes the cuffs on his shirt. The girl lands on the floor, with a yelp. The crowd cheers, not caring about the girl falling. Mabel crosses her arms at Dipper and motions to help her. Dipper hesitates but then reaches for the girl. He lends out a hand and she takes it. Dipper hold her hand and then kissed it. I get triggered and so do the fangirls. And hiccup a little to loud. I usually hiccup when I'm surprised. The crowd didn't seem to notice me but I did seem to catch only one persons attention. Dipper's cold blue eyes make perfect contacts with mine. I freeze. We stare at each other. His face looks surprised. I click back to reality and suppose that I should leave. He saw me, but I know I shouldn't be here. I stand up and start to walk out. Mable stares at Dipper to continue the show. I'm sorry Dipper, I shouldn't have came... but I had to seem him. I look around from the outside of the Tent. In the distance I see a figure. A tall figure. It starts to walk towards me. And I don't move, I try to make out who it is. Who is that? As they get closer, it looks like to be a handsome young boy. My age I suppose. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. He comes towards me and smiles. His smile. It seems familiar. Do I know him?

Dipper's POV
I was doing the show exactly as Mable told me. But I couldn't care less, I don't care anymore. Mable keeps criticizing me for the way I'm acting, saying words to harsh to tell. As I brought the blonde down I 'accidentally' drop the girl. Mable shoots a glare at me as her arms cross. She's not happy with me. I fix the cuffs on my shirt, but I feel Mable stare cut right through me. 'You better help that girl or else you'll get it', i felt her say. I hesitate and help the girl. In attempt to make Mable a bit happier, I kiss the girl on the hand. My fangirls, as usual, growl. But I hear a little something different. I heard a hiccup. I raise my head and look around the crowd. And there she was. I make eye contact with Y/N. I don't move, and she can't either. Why is she here? Isn't she still recovering. Part of me is glad to see her, but the other is worried about her. I'm surprised to at the least. Then she looks as if she snapped back to reality. She stands up and walk out. I was about to call her name, but Mable already came over to me and puts her arm on my shoulder. I can't move or else Mable will do something worse than me going over to her. We continue the show, we only have about two acts left. I can't think straight, not when I saw Y/N. Did she come here purposely? She shouldn't have came, I could maybe see that I still take an interest for he- no... I have to stop thinking about this girl. She's only a girl after all... but... I can't get her out of my head. After the show ends, Mable walks up to me from backstage.
"What the hell is wrong with you Dipper?!"
She rarely calls me by my actual name... only when things are actually serious. I coldly look at her, not responding.
"It's that stupid girl Y/N, Isn't it? Well, if your gonna keep going on like this, it's either you get hurt or she does"
She storms off. Great, now that's she's mad she won't stop annoying me. I sigh. I have to see her. I hesitate, thinking that the somewhat of conscious that I have tells me that I shouldn't do it. I ignore it and start waking towards the entrance, and to my surprise... Y/N is still here... but she isn't alone.

Your POV (Restarting where you left off)
The figure moves closer to me where I can finally take a better look at him. I already saw his eyes and hair, but I take a better look at him. He is handsome alright... and he wears pretty much all blue. It's kinda surprising that how much blue he wears but still is able to pull it off. He walks up to me and smile. I stare at him.
"Do I know you?"
He runs his hand in his hair, nervously.
"Uh... n-no... but I would surly like to know you... I've seen you around when you first moves in...and I think your absolutely adorable..."
He has an accent, Australian to he exact. It's not very heavy but it's still noticeable. I take a look at his hair again. It's blonde, and in the foggy sun... it shimmers. I gasp and I realized.
"Y-your... m-my n-"
"Neighbor? Yeah... sorry mate...I was watching you through the window this morning... I was really  mesmerized from you that I forgot that I was staring, then got nervous and ran off..."
I blush slightly. This boy seems very nice... you know... maybe... I could hang out with him, get my mind off Dipper? If Dipper says we should go our own ways then be it. I smile at the boy.
"What's your name?"
He jumps.
"Oh! Forgive me miss! My name is Wilson"
Miss? That seems familiar. I smile at him.
"It's a pleasure, my name is-"
"Y/N"
I look to the side of me. I stand frozen as Wilson looks to where I'm looking.
"D-dipper?"

❤I know it's a little werid cliffhanger kinda buttttt it's a tad longer than it was before, but I wanted to cut it off here because I wanna write very more for the next part!!❤

⭐️Also! The artwork in the screen of or whatever it's called, is something I made! It's for a kinda like an animatic... but I guess different (I don't know what I'm talking about) BUT! It's to the song 'Break Your Heart' by Taio Cruz, honestly I think it matches Dipper Gleeful's personality perfectly! Heheh⭐️

(I'm not done yet because like... I procrastinate🙄)

🎤I'm the big bad wolf, I'm born to be bad and bad to the bone, if you fall for me I'm only gonna tear you apart, told you from the start🎤