Part XVII

Your POV
"D-Dipper..."
Dipper evilly smiles at me. I start to move away from him.
"P-please... don't do this! I know your still in there..."
Dipper chuckles.
"I don't take orders from you"
My eyes start to tear up. Bill from the other side of the room starts laughing.
"You got her crying now, keeping going... make her more cooperative..."
Dipper tilts his head to me, his emotionless eyes looks at me.
"What do you say?"
I shiver.
"N-no..."
"That wasn't a yes..."
I start getting close to the back wall and my steps are slow as Dipper creeps towards me.
"D-Dipper... you don't have to listen to me... listen to your heart... you would never do this to me..."
Dipper chuckles again.
"Is that what you believe?"
He stops walking and I reach the wall, my back lays flat on the wall and my hands touch the cold brick wall. A tear falls down my cheek as I stare at Dipper's eyes.
"I never cared for you honestly, the only reason I came down here cause I felt bad. I honestly think your incredibly annoying. You always find yourself in horrible situations and someone has to come save you. I'd rather off see you dead"
I gasp and my breaths are short. I keep my tears in. My heart feel like it's breaking hearing those horrible words. But I can't believe them, this isn't the real Dipper. He's being controlled. I have to break him free.
"You know those are lies Dipper!!"
He comes closer to me.
"Are they lies?"
"What's taking so long?!"
The demonic voice says as it's starting to get impatient.
"My lord, she'll come shortly, have patience..."
Bill says and then yells over to Dipper.
"Gleeful, hurry the hell up!"
Dipper sighs and then slams his hands on the walls trapping me between them. His face is extremely close to mine.
"Tell me Y/N, what's it going to be?"
The heat of his breath hits my face and I tense up. I stare deep into his eyes.
"D-Dipper..."
He hums towards me.
"I have something to say to you..."
He looks away, clearly uninterested.
"If it's the answer I'm looking for then I'm listening..."
I move my hands up to his face and grab it. I force his face to meet mine and I don't let go. He looks at me surprised and then grabs my wrists, hard.
"Listen to me! Dipper... you don't know how much you mean to me. Please, your in there... I know you are! Your still the same. The charming, devious Dipper I care about so much. You've always been there for me Dipper... please..."
He narrows his eyes at me.
"You damned girl... you really thing that's going to do anything to me?"
His grip gets tighter and I help. I take a hesitant breath. I have these words built up inside of me. I know what I have to say. He might not be here exactly to hear me say it, but... is all that I can think of.
"Dipper....

...I LOVE YOU!"
I yell it out to his face and shut my eyes. I can't bear to know what he'll do to me. However, I don't feel him moving any closer to me and he loosens his grip around my wrists. I open one eye and his eyes look shocked. His pupils start to come back and then he blinks a few times.
"Y-Y/N..."
Dipper puts his hand on my face, I grab it with both my hands and smile at him. His eyes look at me deeply, and then he blinks and few more times.
"I-I..."
He drops his hand from my face and starts to fall. He falls forward and I catch him, holding him tightly on me. Bill watches from the other side of the room.
"Idiot! What did you do?!"
The flames on the pot begin to grow larger.
"BILL!"
Bill yelps.
"Y-yes my lord..."
"YOUR TIMES UP!"
"N-no! I promise! She's right there! She just has to say yes! Y-Y/N?"
He looks at me with scared eyes. I glare at him as I hold Dipper.
"Hell no"
I stick my tongue out at Bill as his eyes darken with fear. The flames grow larger and Bill yelps. This is the first time I actually have ever seen him scared.
"Please! I beg you! I won't mess up next time!"
The flames move around Bill and he lifts his feet as it reaches his feet.
"I ALREADY GAVE YOUR YOUR LAST CHANCE BILL"
The flames starts to engulf Bill and he doesn't scream, but his voice cracks as he pleads for another chance.
"I can't go back to my dimension! Those idiotic Pine Twins will ruin everything for me!"
"THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM NOW IS IT!"
The flames swallow Bill and he looks over at me one last time.
"You'll pay for this Toots, this won't be the end"
There was a huge light that was extremely blinding. I turn my eyes away and shove my face on Dipper's shoulder. He starts to squirm.
"Dipper!"
I yell happily and then the bright light is gone. I look around and so is Bill.
"Thank god... it's all over now... Dipper, are you okay?"
He uses his hands and pushes himself away from me as he holds my shoulders. I look at him and I gasp. His face is pale white and his eyes are bloodshot.
"Y-you look exhausted..."
Dipper nods his head once more.
"I-I... f-feel l-like h-hel-"
He eyes twitch and he falls to the ground.
"Dipper!!"
I go down next to him and put my head on his heart. He's still breathing. I take a breath of relief. I lift my head up and look at his face. He slowly opens his eyes at me.
"What's going on? Are you okay??"
Dipper looks at me.
"I-I think I drained all my strength... t-that potion... it has drained me from all I have... I d-don't t-think this o-ones going to b-be okay..."
My eyes start to tear up and my heart hurts.
"No! I just got you back! I can't almost loose you again!"
Tears go down my eyes.
"D-dipper...."
Dipper moves his shaky hand towards my face and wipes the tears. I grab his hand.
"P-Please don't leave me..."
"Y-N..."
I look at him with wet eyes.
"R-remember how I said I wasn't scared of anything?..."
I nod my head. What does this have to do with this situation right now?
"I-I've found my first fear..."
More tears fun down my eyes and I lay my head in Dippers hand.
"I was scared 0-of loosing you...I-I couldn't l-let this happen to you..."
I close my eyes and start to cry even more now.
Dipper strokes my face with his thumb wipes away a tear as I look at his once more.
"D-Dipper... I love you..."
Dipper gives me a smile... s small crooked smile.
"I-I..."
His eyes roll in the back of head and his hand gets heavier.
"DIPPER!!"
I let go of his hand and place my head on his heart. No heartbeat. I start to panic.
"Dipper! Don't leave me! PLEASE!..."
I cry in my arms on Dippers chest.
"P-please god dammit..."
I cry for a little while and then I sit straight up and wipe my tears... I look at Dipper and lean closer to his face. I kiss him on the lips and then move my face away. His lips are soft and cold and I touch my lips after I kissed him. I wipe more tears off my eyes and place my face in my hands. I cry more this time, my heart breaking as I mutter, "Don't leave me..." over and over again. As I continue to cry, I see light come from the cracks of my hands. It's extremely vibrant. I hiccup and move my hands from my face, I look for the bright light. It's a teal color, and I follow the light to where my chest is.
"T-the pendant?"
I grab the bright pendant from my bra and place in in my hand. It's glowing extremely bright and I stare at it.
"Why is it glowing?"
I look over at Dipper and his body seems to be glowing the same teal color. It can't be... this still works even though he's gone?
"D-Dipper?!"
His lifeless body takes more light and I cover my eyes as the brightness flashes across my face, blinding my eyes. I cover them with my arm until the light goes away. As it leaves, the pendant stops glowing and so does Dipper. Did it do something to him? I have to know if it did... I move close to him and hold his cold hand.
"Dipper? A-are you there?"
Nothing. I lift his hand up and then it drops as I catch it. Nothing.
"God dammit!!"
I yell in frustration. I close my eyes and start to cry softly this time. As I take a deep breath, my hand gets tighter. I gasp and open my eyes to the hand holding mine as it tightens the grip. I look at Dipper's face.
"Please... please..."
Dippers eyes start to twitch and he slowly opens his teal eyes to look at me.
"Y-y/n?"
Tears run down as they are not sad ones anymore, but more like happy ones. I toss my self over Dipper and wrap my arms around his neck. He slowly sits up straight and holds onto me as he snuggles his face in my shoulder. I sit in his lap and hold him tight.
"I-I thought I lost you..."
He chuckles and coughs.
"N-now you know how I felt..."
"Y/N..."
I move to face him, arms still on his shoulders.
"D-Dipper... before you say anything... I'm so sorry... it's all my fault. You got hurt and went to all this trouble for me. I don't deserve this... you should be treated better than this! I'm so sorry. I was just so scared tha-"
He grabs my face and pulls it towards his. He kisses me and I shut up. He pulls away.
"There... now you've shut your mouth..."
He smiles at me.
"I've been meaning to do that..."
"Dipper..."
"Y/N, listen to me now. I don't care about your apology towards me. It means nothing, don't you understand how much you mean to me? I'll risk my life for you. Even if it means dying. Your what I care about most."
I look at his teal eyes. They are full of something that I've never seen before in his eyes.
"Y/N, I love you"
I smile at him with happy eyes. I pull in and kiss him. He kisses me back. This wonderful feeling. It's called love. It took me so long to figure it out, but now it all makes sense to me. I'm sure Dipper understands what I mean. It's funny how people change over someone. And how someone who was forced to think they couldn't love, would find love and not be afraid of it.
❤️

💓Its done! Omg! It's actually done! My first book! Finally! How long have I been writing this? I kinda lost track at about chapter 7😂 anywho, I'm so glad you guys enjoyed my chapters! It makes me extremely happy to know people read my work! And please! Let me
know what you think? I'll have to to consider making more. Any ideas for what's next? Also! Would you guys like a short little like, after ending for this? Like you coming home... maybe... some short one shots? Let me know!💓

❤️Anyways, thank you all so much for one last time on this book, well maybe until next time😉❤️

💟Have a beautiful day!💟

With love~
Lucy