Part XIV

Dipper's POV
Rain. This damned rain is going to be the death of me, either that or having Will constantly turn into a human back and fourth and having to wait on him. Me and him walk along the hill of the prison, we are about a few miles away but not too far, we have to avoid being seen, however with Will, like hell we will be seen quickly. He's in his human form right now as he walks right next to me.
"Why the hell do you keep transforming?"
Will looks up with me with his one bright blue eye.
"I-it makes me feel better about myself..."
I sigh.
"Did Y/N make you feel that way when your a human?"
I raised and eyebrow at him and watched him twiddle his fingers.
"S-she makes me feel l-like someone actually cares for me..."
I mutter and look down.
"That sounds like something Y/N would do..."
"I've felt so bad about myself, no one cares for me... n-no offense..."
I smirk.
"None taken...however, you weren't you in the first place. You were Wilson for a while, not Will. Surprisingly, you acted much more outgoing than you usually are when your Wilson..."
Will sighs deeply.
"It's because... Y/N might no like me as a Will... or even as a demon...she d-doesn't like Bill... h-how would she like me? I turned into Wilson so I can be someone different, it was all Bill's idea though... I didn't expect for her to actually like me... but then after a while. I-I... felt like someone actually loved me, cared for me..."
He looks away. So much sadness. I actually kinda feel bad for him, well, kinda.
"Y/N would never judge you... I know she's not like that..."
Will looks up towards me with a sparkle in his eyes.
"A-are you sure?"
I nod my head and look over to him with a smirk.
"Y/N can be a lot of things... she's stubborn, caring, clumsy... overall...
I mutter.
"She's beautiful... inside and out..."
Will looks up to me.
"Bill was wrong..."
I look over to him realizing what I said and slightly blush.
"You love her, don't you Dipper..."
I blush and choke on my words.
"I-I...."
"You do"
I take a deep breath.
"She doesn't feel the same... after all I've treated her, she hates me"
I look away. Will transforms back into his demon form once again then floats in front of me.
"She doesn't, I know the way she looks at you, the way she talks about you..."
"But, I've tried ignoring her for her sake, I didn't want to risk her life..."
I look at him, a little brightened.
"She talks about me?"
Will's eye brightens too, knowing that he is smiling too.
"Almost everyday, she was mad at you... but I can tell she still had a spark in her eye whenever she thought of you Master..."
I feel warm, I blush slightly. How embarrassing to blush in front of a demon. I start walking again and Will follows.
"Also, Will..."
I turn to look at him.
"Start calling me Dipper. Master seems too much now, I'm bored of it"
I hear Will let out a little happy yelp. Why is he so goddam happy about that? I shrug and start walking quickly up the hill. I hope she's okay.

Your POV
I yelp. Bill has me surrounded. I don't know where I am. I hear him laughing and then, he charges right at me holding me. Choking me, I can't breath, and I call for help. I hear him chuckle and then he points over to a dark corner. I try to look and instantly regret it. I see Dipper. Bloody, and cut. He looks at me with his bright blue eyes. He lets out a smile and mutters something out of his breath, something I won't ever forget him saying.
I wake up.
I breath heavily, and start to panic. I'm still here in this damn cell. I start to cry. What did Dipper say? It was all a dream right? It better be... please...Seeing Dipper like that. I start to wipe my tears, then I hear footsteps. Bills coming. I wipe my face and lay back down, pretending to be asleep.
"Y/N?"
I don't move. He comes closer to me.
"What the hell are you sleeping for?"
I still don't move.
"Stupid humans... fine then, I had a gift for you..."
I start to move.
"Now your up..."
I move on the other side to face him and rub my eyes.
"Well, you could wake up the whole damn neighborhood by the way you were talking."
He chucks.
"Unlikely... anyways, here..."
He hands me a small box.
"You look terrible, and there's no way I can have you looking... well, like that..."
Where have I heard that before? I roll my eyes and open the small gray box. Inside some new clothes. It's a dress? Oh no way. No way in hell am I wearing a dress.
"Why the hell did you get me a dress?"
I look at it better. It's a yellow sundress, with lace at the end and short sleeves. It's a pretty dress, I'll give him that.
"Because, I need you to wear it, also, I planned for you to take a shower."
I place the dress down on my lap.
"Planned? What the hell do you mean by planned?"
Bill puts his hands in his pockets.
"Just as I said it Toots, you haven't showered, and personally, humans don't look pleasing when they don't take a cleaning..."
He gives me a disgusted look.
"Geez thanks... fine, where do I take it?"
Bill winks.
"Well I mean-"
I glare at him.
"Don't you dare..."
He laughs.
"I'll take you there Toots, and I promise not to look..."
He winks and I roll my eyes again. Stupid demon. I get up and bring the dress with me. It's going to be the first time I actually leave this damn cell. I'm kinda happy. I follow Bill, I pause at the cage door and take a deep breath and walk out. He walks fast, and I try to keep up. We stand in an awkward silence and he just hums. What is he humming? I can't tell, but it sounds like a song of some sort. We walk through the long dim corridor that have more empty cells. I was surprised to see some filled with items. Things like books and desks. However, one cell caught my eye. I look at it briefly and it looks as if it's a stairway down. Where do they lead to? I take a brief glance at it and then speed up back to Bill so he doesn't think I'm up to anything. I hold the dress closer to my body. Me and Bill reach a flight of stairs and start walking up them. I take a look around as we walk up them. I see torches hanging from the walls and small windows with bars looking out towards Gravity Falls. I see the city, and it makes me happy. I smile and continue to walk. I wonder how Dipper is doing? How he feels, if he's okay... I sigh. Bill notices.
"What?"
He stops and I stop inches from him and stumble back a little bit.
"Huh?"
He narrows his eye at me.
"Are you alright?"
I nod my head.
"Y-yes... I'm fine..."
He shrugs and continues to walk up the stairs. I could run away, but Bill will catch me. I don't want to risk anything. Why did he ask if I was okay? He hardly ever asks me that. How odd. I continue to follow him up the stairs and into a small hallway with so many doors that lead into rooms. He takes me to the far back and then waits at the door.
"Here's the bathroom, I left everything you would need in there, I'll be back after your done"
He walks off and heads back to the stairs.
"Also, don't try anything Toots, hope your not afraid of heights"
I gulp. D-did he? Oh no...I slowly open the door and it creeks and I walk inside. I clench the dress tightly as I make my way inside the dark room. I head towards the light that hangs from the ceiling and pull it on. Everything brightens up in the room and I look around. It's quiet nice to be honest. It's a small gray bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink. On the counter, there's a few things that I think Bill left me. A towel, a bar of soap, and shampoo. I see a door, and my curiosity takes over. I put the clothes down on the counter and then make my way to the door. I slowly open it. And outside is a tiny, and I mean tiny balcony. I move out and the wind is strong, and I don't dare to look what's below me. I already know I'm heigh from the ground and I can't dare to even look. I walk back inside the bathroom and close the door slowly. I take a deep breath and then start taking off my clothes. My clothes are filthy, they have dirt and grass stains all over them. I feel so much better that I can actually take them off. I bring all the continents for the shower I start the water and hop inside the Shadow door. The water feels amazing, I cherish it. As I think about how the warm water feels on my back. I think a lot. Will Dipper even try and rescue me? What does Bill even want from me? Will I see my family again? I sigh. This is honestly all so much for me to handle alone and I wish I had someone's support. Pacifica's, Gideon's, Wilson's. As I wash my hair, Wilson's face as it turns into a completely different person pops in my head. He worked for Bill that's all I know, and he reminds me of someone oddly familiar. I just don't know where honestly. I wash my hair and start washing my self. I wonder what Wilso-or whoever that was is doing right now.