Part XII

"Wake up"
My eyes open. Its dark, I lay on a cold floor.
"W-wh-wher-"
"Tsk, you've been sleeping for so long I thought you were actually dead....Do you need something? Stupid humans alway need a hydrated source to drink"
My throat is parched. I nod my head.
The found of footsteps start to fade. The person who was speaking to me is gone. Who was that person? I'm shivering, It's absolutely freezing in here. I manage to sit upright. Everything in my body hurts, and I feel tired. I look around, I'm in a prison cell. However, it's a lot nicer than what a typical cell would be. There are still bars and concrete walls and floors but there's a bed that seems soft. There's a divider where it separates the bathroom to the rest of the room in a corner. It's not that bad, but it's still freezing. Where is this cold breeze coming from? I look up. Above the bed is a window with bars. That's where the cold air is coming from. Where am I? I need to find out, I try to get up but I'm weak. I force myself to get up. I weep as I stand on my feet. I think something sprained my leg. I'm not sure what it is, but my whole leg aches with pain. I limp to the bed and climb onto it. I pull myself from the small window to see it. I look outside. I see Reverse Falls, behind a ton of trees and a lake. I'm on a hill. I don't know where I am, but I got kidnapped. I hear the footsteps come back. I jerk my head and plop down onto the bed. The bed is springy so I bounce as I sit down onto it. The dark figure appears. Who is this person? I think it's a male, What does 'he' want with me?
"I see you got up from the floor..."
The figure opens the door of the cell. I try to make out who he is. I look at his hair and...eye? Where is his other e-. Oh dear god. Please... it can't be. Holding a glass of water, Human Bill walks over to me and hands it over. I take it, but I don't drink it just yet. Bills haunting yellow eye stares at me.
"Don't tell me your not thirsty"
He sighs. I pull the cup close to my mouth and take a sip of the cold water. I feels amazing. I lick my lips, What's with his attitude?
"W-why are you being so nice to me?"
I finish my water and hold onto the glass. He crosses his arms and sighs.
"As it seems, your a lot more precious then you seem..."
I circle my finger around the glass rim.
"W-what?"
He gently comes over to me and takes the glass, then moves his face close to mine.
"You have so much to learn toots... but for now, your gonna stay here for a long while and help me out. Sounds like a plan?"
I narrow my eyes at him.
"What the hell does that mean?"
He chuckles at me and looks at my necklace.
"What a beautiful necklace..."
I try to move away but I can't move, my body won't physically let me. I stand still. His eye is glowing. He takes a hold of my necklace and pull if off.
"I'll need something to help me with my work...this will have to do"
I weep and I struggle to fight against the powerful force.
"P-please, give it back..."
Bill sighs.
"It's either I take this or I take an arm, your choice... I'm fine with both."
He smiles deviously. I choke on my words, nothing comes out. Bill moves the necklace around with his fingers and turns his back to walk away. My body moves leans forward, I can move again.
"Bill! Stop!"
I finally speak, I try to reach towards him, but he's to far. My legs are still weak and I tumble to the floor. I start to cry.
"Please... let me out...I don't want to be here..."
Bill lets out a disgusted sigh.
"I don't get why humans make such depressing weeps, it's pathetic"
He turns away, his long tailcoat following behind. I'm left in the dark once again, all by myself. My cries echo throughout the cell. I'm alone.

Bill's POV
"WILL!"
I yell. I hear footsteps coming from the stairs. Will comes to me, still as a human.
"What the hell are you doing in your human form?! You wore your damn self out when you were suppose to trap Y/N"
Will trembles.
"I-I'm sorry b-brother... It makes me feel much better about myself when I'm a human..."
I roll my eye at him, I place the necklace that I took from Y/N, on the small desk where I kept all my research.
"You idiot, don't expect me to restore your energy back when you faint again...as for me..."
I snap my fingers, I return to my normal self.
"I'm going to go finish my research and find a way to use Y/N to my advantage... she has something very special, might even be more special than what the Gleeful twin has to offer..."
Will looks at me sadly.
"What the hell is wrong with you now?"
I say, it scares him.
"N-nothing..."
Will looks away from me, Will is so readable...
"Don't tell me that you actually care for this stupid human"
Will looks down sadly, then looks up at me.
"J-just please d-don't hurt her...she's my friend..."
Idiot.
"You really think she's your friend?"
Will nervously smiles.
"Y-yes I do... she cares about me... more than y-y-"
I slap him and he falls to the ground.
"Idiot brother of mine, are you even my brother? How can you be friends with a human? The human girl would never care for you! I'm ashamed to even think that you out of all the demons in the world is to be my brother."
Will starts to weep. I don't feel bad whatsoever. Humans wouldn't care for a demon, neither me or Will. Will having to befriend them makes it worse to think about. How could I think to let my own brother be friends with a stupid human? I turn my back on him.
"Don't let the girl out, if you do... I swear slapping you won't be enough to teach you to act like a demon."
I snap my fingers and I'm gone.