Stay ... Please

You Are

Chris's POV :

I looked into her dark brown eyes and took a deep breath before saying "That's probably not a good idea ..."

The look she gave me broke my heart , she looked disappointed , sad , rejected and unwanted . She nodded and said she understood before sighed as her eyes got glossy and began to open the door but I quickly stopped her and said "How about you get some cloths and come to my place ? Just in case your parents come home early and-"

She looked at me confused and said "My parents ?"

I said "Yeah , when we pulled up you mom and dad were-"

"Chris that's not my father , my father died a long time ago . That's just some random guy ."

I nodded like I understood even though I didn't "Well get some cloths you're coming to my house ... And don't worry , I live alone ."

She nodded and bolted out of the door and into her house , a minute later she had a duffle bag and her bookbag .. For some reason I don't think she packed for just one night .

India's POV :

When Chris said it wasn't a good idea I felt so alone . I couldn't speak because I felt my eyes becoming watery and I didn't want to cry in front of him . I just wanted to be wanted for awhile . Even if Chris wanted sex I would've given it to him just to be wanted , even for a short while . There are so many things wrong with me that I try so hard to cover up . As I began opening the door Chris stopped me.

"How about you get some cloths and come to my place ? Just in case your parents come home early and-" Chris started. I was genuinely confused because my father is dead .

"My parents ?" I asked confused , cutting Chris off .

"Yeah , when we pulled up you mom and dad were-" he said.

"Chris that's not my father , my father died a long time ago . That's just some random guy ." I said cutting him off yet again .

He nodded and said "Well get some cloths you're coming to my house ... And don't worry , I live alone ."

As soon as he said that I nodded and burst out of the car as if I was Speedy Gonzales. I bolted to my room and grabbed my duffle bag a filled it up with all my cloths , shoes , jewelry , and hygiene stuff . I hope Chris doesn't mind , I looked around my now bare room and grabbed my charger before leaving . I hopped into the car with Chris and he began to take us to his house .

Chris's POV :

On the way to my house I looked over at india and said "Did you pack all of your cloths and things from your house ?"

"Yeah , I'll stay at your house tonight and then get a hotel room ."

"Na , you can stay with me ."

"REALLY ?!" she beamed

Man , her smile is beyond gorgeous . "Yeah , ma ."

When we got to my house I showed India the guest room that she could sleep in . After wards, we both took showers and put on pajamas to watch a movie together in the living room . When India came down I she was wearing some short Hello Kitty pajama shorts and a matching tank top . They were looking so good on her and them shorts were so short I couldn't help but to look at her plump ass . I didn't want to stare too long so I went to go get popcorn as she got comfortable under the blank she brought down for me and her . When I came back India had already picked the move Carrie to watch . In the middle of the movie India began rubbing her hands on my chest , then she began to move her hands down into my sweats and I stopped her .

"Ma , don't start something you're not ready for ."

"But Chris , I want youuuuu ." she said pouting

"Look ma , I'm telling you that you aren't ready . I don' know why you're doing this but stop before there's no turning back ."

India's POV :

Once Chris said that I realized I wasn't really ready to go that far with chris .

"I'm sorry I'm just so stressed all the time and I wanted to forget my problems for a minute . I'm sorry ."I said getting up .

"How about I make you feel better ? I'm not putting my dick in you though ... well not until you're ready anyways ."

"What does that mean ?" I am really getting confused .

"Lemme show you ."

Before I could reply Chris kissed me , he licked my bottom lip for entrance which I eagerly gave to him . Out tongues wrestled for awhile while Chris sucked on my bottom lip before we pulled away . I began feeing butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't think straight anymore .

Chris then began kissing and sucking on my neck then took my shirt off , I wasn't wearing a bra , then began making a trail of kisses to my left breast . He started licking on my nipple giving me jolts of pleasure until he softly bit it , it hurt a little but he soon sucked the pain away . He did the same process to my right nipple then started trailing down farther to my belly button . He dipped his tongue in , flicking my belly button ring , before continuing his journey of torture . He stopped above my shorts and smirked at me before pulling them down . He rubbed my pussy through my panties before slowly pulling those off too .

Chris's POV :

India's pussy was shaved and it looked tasty . But before I kiss it I decided to blow on it just to get an reaction out of her , she jumped slightly and I smiled . I then licked her from her hole to her clit slowly before spreading her lips and pumping in and out of her with my tongue she let out a throaty moan "Ahhhh Chris ." before I latched onto her clit and sucked on it lightly while pushing 2 finger in and out of her . moan after moan fell from her soft pouty lips making me pump faster and faster.

No one's POV :

Chris bit down on India's clit lightly before sucking away the pain . He then went up and kissed india's lips while rubbing her clit with his thumb and pumping his fingers faster . India was moanig into his mouth as she started trembling .

India pulled away form chirs and said "Ch- Chr- Chri , I- I'm abou- about to c- c- cuuuum !"

Chris just smirked and then said "Cum for daddy ."

Those were the magic words that send India over the edge

"FUCK , MMMM , CHRIS , YAAASSSSS" screamed India as she came.

Afterwards , Chris picked India up and put her in the shower before he brushed his teeth then carried India into his room and tucked her into the bed .

He kissed her fore head and said "Goodnight beautiful."

Before walking out of the room and going to sleep on the couch downstairs ad drifting away in a peaceful slumber .

(A/N : India's mom in MM)