A Little Too Perfect

Yo

India's POV :

Me and Chris burst into the studio to find Tyga and Nadia FUCKING ON THE MUTHAFUCKING COUCH ! I know where not to sit in this studio . What made it worst is they were so scared they jumped up . I saw 'T-Raww' , as Tyga likes to call it , standing up at full attention and wanted to blow chunks all over the place . Nadia didn't cover ANYTHING . I never wanted to find out what her coochie looked like , but now it's way too late . I just want to record this song and get the FUCK out of here .

"Chris , can we record the song now ?"

He just nodded looking just as uncomfortable as me that he had just saw Ty and Nadia naked . Shit , I couldn't blame him .

3 Long Hours Later

The song was perfect ! I described me and Chris's love so well . I'm so happy he wanted to sing the love song with me . We decided to name the song It Won't Stop . He wants us to preform it tonight at the club . I'm so nervous !

Chris's POV :

I'm thinking that tonight after the prefomance me and India go home and I finally give her the good D . She earned it and I now feel like when we have sex I wont be using her . That girl is my everything I swear . I've been completely faithful to her because no other girl compares to Indy . I sound so gay , but its true . I can picture marrying this girl .

Just then my phone vibrated . It was a text from tired ass Rihanna . I told her to lose my number weeks ago but she's still hitting my line with bullshit .

*Text Convo *

Ri : Chris !

Ri : Daddy I'm srry 4 wateva I did jus fck me plz

Ri : o now dat u got india ho ass u jus gon drop me ?

Ri : fck dat bitch

Chris : Rihanna , stay in yo fuckin place . Me and you only FUCKED . Stop playin on my damn phone bruh India tryin to take a fuckin nap .

Ri : Daddy plzzzzzz I need u

Chris : Get a fuckin life hoe .

*End of Convo*

I swear I want to Sharkeisha her annoying ass . She got attached for no fucking reason . I was never nice to her in public and I was never considerate of her during sex . I fucked her for MY nut bust then kicked her ass out . This bitch still attached ! Annoying ass females mane .

India's POV :

After I got dressed I sat on the couch watching TV until Chris came down . After Chris finally was finished getting dressed we were about to leave . As soon as we opened the door my mouth dropped . ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ?!

Dun , dun , duuuunnnn . What happened ?

(A/N : Inda's outfit in the MM)