Sorry Doesn't Cut It

For The Road

India's POV :

I slowly open my eye but soon regretted it . The bright light was hurting my eyes and I groaned . The first thing I heard was Nadia's loud ass yelling "SHE'S AWAKE !"

"What happened ?" I asked feeling weak .

"You don't remember ?" Tyga asked , glaring at the other side of the room .

I looked to where Ty was glaring and saw Chris in the corner with his head down and his head in his hands . Everything came flooding back from this morning and I was immediately angry . I felt tears brimming my eyes and gulped trying not to let them fall .

"Why are you here ?" I asked , my voice shaking .

"Look Indy I'm -" I cut him off .

"Don't call me Indy , only my close friends call me that ."

He looked up with glossy eyes "We're not close anymore ? I know I fucked up but please don't do this ... Please India ."

"Could you guys give us a minute ?" I asked everyone in the room .

They all sighed and walked out "Come here ." I demanded Chris .

He walked over with tears threating to fall from his eyes "Who did this to you India ?"

"My mom's 'guy friend' Roger ."

"FUCK ! Instead of thinking with my head I thought with my dick and now you're in a hospital . I can't forgive myself . Ma I'm so so soooooo sorry , I swear I am . I love you so much yo I -" I cut him off once I heard HIM say he LOVES ME , me as in hoe ass India . I've never been loved before . Not even by my father .

"Do you really love me ?" I asked hopeful .

"Yeah ma , I love you so much ." I looked in his eyes to see if he was telling the truth , he was .

"Hold me , please ?" I asked tears falling .

"Are you sure India ?"

"It's Indy ," I said giving him a small smile

He gave me a small smile back and climbed into the hospital bed with me , I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me . "Don't ever leave me Chris ," I said about to breakdown .

"I won't Indy ," He said giving me a kiss on the forehead

"Promise ?"

"I promise ."

"Forever ?"

"Forever and always ."

I fell asleep in Chris's arms , I wouldn't rather be anywhere else .

(A/N : India's outfit the day she was raped in MM)