Regret

Miss Me

Chris's POV :

I went downstairs after my shower and didn't see India , instead i saw my phone unlocked with a message from Rihanna . I knew India opened the message and saw the coversation . Rihanna is just a quick nut whenever i have my needs . I care about India , I'm just not ready for a girlfriend . After i got dressed to go fnd India there was a knock at the door . I opened the door to see a smirking , half naked Rihanna . I was about to tell her we can't fuck but she pushed me inside , pulled , pants down while on her knees , and began giving me head . After she was finished I picked her up and took her to my bed , I didn't kiss her and I didn't go down on her like I did India because everyone knows how Rihanna gets down , our whole crew has smashed her more then a few times .

After I had put on my condom and began fucking Rihanna my phone started ringing , I ignored it . My phone just kept ringing over and over again so I reached on the nightstand to pick it up , it was India . She's probably wondering why I'm not at school so I declined the call and turned my phone off to finish up with Rihanna . As I was speeding up and getting closer to my nut bust I heard a sound downstairs , I just ignored it , until my bedroom door busted open with a fucked up looking India .

India's POV :

I didn't know what hurt worst , my physical pain from the beating , my mental pain from the rape , or my emotional pain from seeing the boy I like fucking another girl even though he ignored my constant phone calls for help . My heart hurt a little as I began to feel dizzy . Next thing you know I'm drifting off into darkness as I heard Chris calling my name .

No one's POV :

Chris hops off Rihanna to call the police , Tyga , Nadia , and the rest of the crew . Chris then gets dressed and make Rihanna do the same before everyone gets to the house . Tyga and Nadia were the first ones to the house .

Nadia's POV :

As soon as I ran into the room I saw India's body on the floor with her head in Chris's lap as he tries to get her to wake up . All I could do was stand there . Me and India are more than bestfriends , we're sisters and I don't understand why someone would hurt her . Then I notice her cloths are mostly torn . I hope what I'm thinking didn't happen to her ...

Tyga's POV :

When I was getting out of the car the ambulance pulled up . I decided to wait for them to roll India out , when they did I felt my knees go weak . Indi is my bestfriend and little sister and seeing what somebody did to her face makes me want to kill a nigga . Chris came out with his head low , I was about to walk up to him until I saw trickin' ass Rihanna trailing behind him like a lost fucking puppy . Chris looked up at me with glossy eyes and walked over to me apologizing . Rihanna was standing there with a smirk and Nadia was breaking down .

"Mane Rihanna get the fuck outta here b , word yo face is really pissing me off ." I said mad as fuck , I really wanted to punch her ass and knock that smirk off her fucking face permanently .

"Fuck you , Tyga ." she said walking off .

"Been there , done that . Yo pussy was loose as fuck , yo ass can't ride dick for shit ya dusty bitch ." I called back to her .

"Mane , Tyga chill , that hoe not important . I fucked up badly bruh ." Chris ol' debby downer head ass finally spoke .

"What did you do ?"

"Promise you ain't gonna flip ?"

What the fuck did this nigga do ? ...

(A/N : Michael / Tyga in MM)