Stupid

Nobody's Business

Nadia's POV:

Since me and Ty can't find India we decided to stop by her and Chris's house to see if she's there . I know it's been hard for her since Chris has been missing , I hope she's okay . Everyone but her knows someone took Chris . I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to her .

"Why is the front door cracked and who's car is that ?" asked Ty , curiosity lacing his voice .

"Honestly , I have no clue ... What if the people that took Chris came and took her ?!" I started to panic .

"Babe , calm down . We're gonna catch these niggas ."

"Okay ." I said quietly .

We snuck into the house and we can hear loud moans and grunts ... I know she isn't ...

"WHAT THE FUCK ?!" Ty screeched , I hadn't notice he had already went upstairs .

"THIS IS WHAT YOU DO WHEN CHRIS ISN'T AROUND ?!"

I walked upstairs to see what's going on . I walk into Chris and India's room too see India covering her body next to the new kid , I think his name's August or some name of the month .

"Ty , Chris left me ! I just wanted some type of love . He left me !" India cried

"Bitch he was taken ." Ty spat back

Wha- what ?" she studdered

"You heard me , when we find him I'm telling him bout yo thot ass . That nigga loves you yet you here giving yo pussy to the next nigga . And to do it in his bed is beyond disrespectful . Trifling ass hoe ." Ty shouted and walked out .

I just stood there , shocked that India could stoop this low . That shit is nasty .

"Nadi ?" India spoke

"Delete me and Ty's numbers . This is pathetic . You wrond for this yo ." with that I left .

India turning into Rihanna . I can't hang with a bitch that can't keep her legs closed and shit . Might fuck around and wan some affection and sleep wth Ty . Nope , not on my fucking watch .

Chris's POV:

I managed to untie myself . I just walked right out of where ever I was . They kidnapped me then never came back . Like who does that shit ? Fuck it , I just wanna go home . Luckly they left my phone in my pocket . I called Ty to pick me up .

"Yo ty ."

"Nigga where are you at ?!" he shreaked like a bitch

"Mane , some niggas took me and then left my ass . I untied myself finally and left ."

"Yo I got some shit to tell you bruh , where you at ?"

I check my surroundings . I saw club Mystic .

"I'm by club Mystic ."

"Iight , be there in 10 ." he said

For the next 10 mintues I thought about seeing India's surprised ass face when I get home . I know my baby been depressed .

OH SHIT , Chris's coming home !

~ Is Ty gonna tell him ?

~What do you think of India now ?

~Is Chris gonna flip ?

COMMENT AND VOTE(A/N : Chris is looking too good on the side !)