The Principal

It was a Monday, which meant the first day of teaching was here. At 5:45 Tsuna woke up, showered and dressed, and was out the door by 5:55.

Tsunayoshi walked to a cafe, and ate. At 6:15 Tsuna walked back to his house, started his car, drove to the school parking lot, and reached the principal's office at 6:30.

Tsuna stopped for a moment at the door before knocking, the principal said 'come in', and Tsuna walked in.

The room was shockingly Spartan, the largest piece of furniture was a desk in the center of the room.

"I hope you enjoy your trial period. At the end of the month I will make a decision regarding whether you will continue." Asano said cordially.

"Thank you very much Mr. Asano." Tsuna said, smiling at stoic principle.

"I assume you have your lesson for today ready?"

"Yes, thank you for your concern."

"Then, you may leave with my blessing. Enjoy your first day."

The door clicked behind Tsuna, and he walked down the hallway pondering the meeting.

Tsuna glanced at his watch, it was 6:32. Much earlier then he'd expected. He was supposed to arrive on the mountain at 7:00 and be introduced to the class at 7:30.

Tsuna sighed, he could tell it would be a crazy rest of the year.

Japanese Government Profile Summary:

Tsunayoshi Yoshie

Birthday 10/14/20xx (Age 21)

Height 174 cm (Thats 5'7 for my American homies. On the wiki as a young teen, Tsuna is 157 cm. Iemitsu is around 6'2 or 187 cm. Nana is 155 cm or 5'1. Giotto's height is 180 cm or 5'9.)

Appearance:Spiky brown hair, caramel eyes, teardrop-lean face, somewhat muscular.

Profession:Hitman, twenty eight confirmed missions, more suspected.

MO:All rounder, prefers hand to hand combat. 

I managed to get this done early, so I uploaded it. Due to Christmas and New Years, I might not post another chapter of this story until January. It depends on how mine and my beta's schedule goes.

Thanks to snakeprincess0512, wolflove10000, and LeiChoiAngel for their votes and comments.

Next up:A very...unusual environment

-Silver