A trip to Italy is not a vacation

Italy

The Vongola Mansion was massive. The whole place seemed to be more like something out of a fairytale, then real life. The gardens were perfectly cut. The walkways were a pristine white. The glass windows were spotless and gleamed in the rosy dawn light.

Tsunayoshi opened one of the heavy wooden double doors. He set down his suitcase and drew in a breath. "I'm home!" He announced.

I-Pin and Lambo seemed to appear out of nowhere. They squeezed their older brother in a bear hug. Fuuta joined the hug with a slight smile, helping the efforts to cause Tsuna to die from lack of air.

"Welcome back," Takeshi cheerfully greeted. He stood at the top of the stairs, he had just left the office. The swordsman quickly slid down the banister.

"I think I'm suffocating," Tsuna dramatically groaned. The children around him giggled.

Takeshi laughed and put a hand on his friend's shoulder. "By the way, the others are out, except for Reborn and Kyoko. They should be back for dinner."

Tsunayoshi grinned. "Good."

XXX

After he'd made the promise to hang out with them-and was subsequently released from the arms of his little siblings-he put his luggage in his bedroom. Then, Tsuna started towards Kyoko's room.

He knocked on the door. "It's me," he politely said.

The door opened. His fiance, Kyoko, a beautiful woman with the long brown hair, grinned at him. "Tsuna, you're back!"

Tsunayoshi immediately grinned in reply. For how could he not, this was the woman he loved and she was happy. He was overjoyed to see her and pushed his exhaustion to the back of his mind. "Yeah, I'm back," he softly replied.

"Come in! Tell me about how you've been doing? How were your students?"

XXX

An enjoyable two hour talk later, Tsunayoshi went to his office. He did not knock, he did not need to, it was his office after all.

Reborn was leaning back in the black chair, his feet on Tsuna's desk. He noticed the opening of the door, but gave no sign that he did.

"Do you want your fedora back?" Tsuna questioned. He hung his coat on the hook by the door. The young man walked over to his desk, hands in his pockets. His eyes gained a happy gleam to them as he spotted the small wooden container. He immediately popped a few chocolate covered espresso beans into his mouth.

"Any damage?" Reborn asked. He took his feet off of Tsuna's desk and stood up. He put down the file he'd been reading.

"None," Tsuna chirped. He watched Leon clamber up Reborn's shoulder to his owner's collarbone.

"No reason for me to take it back if you've upheld your side of the deal."

Tsuna grinned. "Yeah, but it's really weird to see you without it."

Reborn rolled his eyes and plucked the hat off of Tsuna's head.

"Hey," Tsuna protested.

Reborn smirked and put it on.

XXX

Dinner w/ family
Guardians, CEDEF, Varia

Tsuna sighed as he looked up from his plate. "Stop fighting for five seconds," he ordered. His usually brown eyes were orange. "Pass me the salt."

The room had fallen silent. The salt shaker was passed swiftly, but carefully, down the line of people. At the mark of four seconds, Iemitsu passed it to Reborn and Reborn handed it to Tsuna, who muttered his thanks.