The bad kind of crazy

The training of E-Class had brought some fruit.

In pairs, E-Class fought each other with Anti-sensei knives.

Karasuma stood at the front, keenly watching of his students. "Keep your eyes on the target. Don't let yourself be distracted. If you can't predict his moves, then you can't counter his evasive maneuvers." 'Not too shabby for four months of training. Every day these kids show promise.' The teacher mused.

Karasuma continued his train of thought. 'Take Isogai and Maehara for example. If I had been only slightly slower, I couldn't have dodged the strike near my neck. Then there's Karma, at first you see only sarcasm and laziness, but behind that facade is the instinct of a killer. And the girls, Okano's gymnastics background makes her moves harder to predict. Megu easily has the reach of her male counterparts. These are the stand out assassins of the group.'

A child's drawing of Korosensei appeared next to the stern government agent. "And don't forget Korosensei, the ideal teacher, a much loved teacher who none would have the heart to kill."

"That was my internal monologue d*. No one wants your two cents." The frustrated agent scowled and the octopus chuckled.

Karasuma focused back on his students. 'Truth be told, the other students have a long way to go. But thanks come a lot further then I had dare hoped.'

Karasuma froze. Bloodlust slithered around his neck in the shape of a serpent and came from behind him. In a knee jerk reaction, the agent elbowed the person behind him. The teacher's eyes widened at the petite blue haired student that had practically flown.

The others students stopped their fights and looked over to see what happened.

Nagisa sat up with a groan.

"Sorry, my reaction was a bit over the top." Karasuma strode over and sincerely apologized.

"Don't worry, I'm good." Nagisa assured.

"Eyes on the target, you have to see things like that." Sugino teasingly admonished.

The embarrassed bluenette rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah."

'Nagisa Shiota, what the...? Did I have a momentary lapse in sanity?' Karasuma asked himself.

The bell on the main campus rang, signalling the end of Physical Education.

Karasuma started walking to the teacher's lounge. Behind him, the students talked.

"Man, I'm having no luck hitting that guy." "You're right, there's like, zero chinks in Mister Karasuma's armor."

Bravely, Hinano approached the government agent. "Excuse me sir, we were wondering if you would like to grab a bit to eat with us."

"Sorry, no. I'd love to, but there's still a lot of work that I need to get done." Karasuma replied.

"Zero chinks in his personal life too." A student joked.

"He's definitely a man who prefers to keep his distance. It's like there's a wall of ice between him and us." Megu contemplated.

"Yeah, don't get me wrong he's super cool and everything. I mean, I just, I don't know, you think it's only because he has to be?" Hinano wondered.

"Hey hey Karasuma." A cheerful voice boomed.

"Takaoka?" Karasuma asked.

Akira Takaoka , from Japanese Ministry of Defense. The broad shouldered and burly man stood at the top of the steps with a grin on his face and carrying several shopping bags.