E Class

Tsuna parkoured to the top of the mountain. The brunette brushed off a few twigs as he landed at the edge of a clearing. While he had time, Tsuna scouted the area surrounding the school building. When he was finished, it was 6:57 so he made his way to the mountain path and walked to the shoddy building in the middle of the clearing.

'A lovely place,' Tsuna thought sarcastically. The paint was cracked and peeling and the floor had spiderwebs of cracks.

Tsuna walked down the hall way, humming a tune that faintly echoed through the building.

Tsuna tilted his head as he walked past the classroom full of children, his humming growing softer when he was in front of the door.

Tsuna opened the door to the teacher lounge. Karasuma was reading a book. 'Well, that was anticlimactic.' Tsuna mused with a smile.

"Good morning Karasuma. Ahh...May I have the mission file, and weapons I requested?" Tsuna asked

Karasuma started slightly. The black haired man stood up, closed the book he was reading, and handed Tsuna a black file along with a black brief case.

"Of course, and good morning to you as well."

"Thank you. May I have some?" Tsuna asked, gesturing towards the coffee machine.

"That's for the teachers, so yes. I do believe it's a Brazilian mix that the octopus got." Karasuma said.

Speaking of coffee, both Tsuna and Reborn greatly value their coffee and espresso, their mutual favorite being Peruvian coffee and espresso, followed by Ethiopian, Costa Rican and Californian tied for third. Chocolate covered espresso beans are bought in bulk by the Vongola. Several small dishes full of the beans are scattered around the Vongola Decimo's office. The duo(and sometimes the guardians) often snack on them while reading, signing, (or trying to think of ways to avoid) paperwork.

Tsuna poured himself a cup, sipping the coffee and reading the file. Now, yes, when the Vongola was sent the 'letter' it also contained information. But this file, this was updated, and included most or all of the sensitive information. Because no one was idiotic enough to give someone the full file of information when they hadn't even accepted the job.

Tsuna slipped the file into a compartment in the brief case, and started arming himself with the modified weapons. He slipped a array of small needles into his orange tie. A large amount of knives he also hide around his body, some real, some anti-Korosensei. And four guns, two small real ones, and two anti-Sensei handguns.

It was 7:29. Tsuna stood up, placing the brief case next the wall, and walked towards the classroom.

Tsuna started humming again, a smile on his face as he remembered his middle school days.

Tsuna knocked on the opened door as he looked inside.

"Everyone, this is the new teacher Tsunayoshi Yoshie." Everyone in the classroom was scrutinizing him. And not just the regular scrutiny, the calculating gaze of people who are not trusting. No, no one was innocent to suspicion here. 'That'd keep them alive a lot longer then naivety in most cases', Tsuna mused.

His smile was light, and warm. His brown hair was fluffy and gravity defying with a orange ribboned black fedora, his eyes a warm light brown with flecks of bright amber, he wore a brown jacket with a white button up, black dress pants, and his tie was a sunset orange.

"I am Korosensei, a fellow teacher. And your target." Korosensei said, extending a tentacle.

"A pleasure to meet you. Call me Tsuna." The brunette said, flashing a innocent smile as he accepted the handshake.

"Is it alright if I take a minute for introductions?" The brunette asked.

"Yes, of course, go right ahead." Korosensei said, stepping to the side.

"Will everyone please tell me their names?" The brunette asked.

All of the students introduced themselves by seat number.

"It's nice to meet you all. I'm going to be teaching Home Ec. Any questions?"

"Why are you here?" Isogai asks.

"I'm here to teach you Home Ec, and help you kill Korosensei." Isogai and several others nod. At least he wasn't just here for the bounty it seemed. Or at least if he was, he would at least teach them fairly, was the hope of most the class.

Karma tilted his head while leaning forward slightly, the brunette was interesting to him. And as it seemed, to all the other students as well.

"What do you do?" Nagisa asks.

"I'm a hitman." Tsuna says smoothly, blinking slightly at the shocked faces. He mentally hit himself for just casually saying he was a hitman to children he still considered civilians.

"Of course, I'm not here to kill you, I'm here to kill 'Koro'. One of the things I want to do is make sure all of you survive through..all of this." The brunette gestured with his right hand, The more observant of the class noted that he wore two rings with a chain connecting them.

"Any other questions?"

"Why do you wear those two rings?" Karma asked.

"I like them. In an unfamiliar setting, it's good to have something that's familiar." The brunette says, flashing a sincere smile that made the class either have nosebleeds or blush.

"I think that's it for questions, so I'll see you all in class in a few hours, until then." The brunette said, flashing a small smile as he nodded to the octopus and stepped out.

Tsuna spent the time before his class looking over surveillance files on his phone.

The class had been looking at the brunette as if they were predators and he was their prey.

A few in particular had a predatory gaze, a green haired girl, a bluenette boy, and the red head in the back row. 'Hmm, Kayano Kaede, Nagisa Shiota, and Karma Akabane the violent genius...He has a good bit of bloodlust. All three of them do in fact. Not to say that the rest of the class doesn't.'

"Hello everyone. Today, we're going to make some cookies. I have three recipes, everyone can choose from chocolate chip, oatmeal, and sugar cookies. So everyone please separate into three groups, chocolate on your right, oatmeal is middle, sugar cookies to your left. Raise your hand if you need help."

Tsuna chewed on a cookie he made from the leftover dough. The day had been quite enjoyable. The class had warmed up to him quite a bit, after they saw him helping some of the class that struggled in baking. 'I make a...alright teacher,' Tsuna mused. The students were adequate, and the octopus only tried to steal food once before Korosensei was told he could ONLY have some after class. He'd only use Reborn's tactics for tor-training the students (or Korosensei) if need be. Hopefully for them it wouldn't come to that.

Tsuna starts being a teacher right after Karma Time.

Thanks to Yuuki27, snakeprincess0512, catie1234ful, Anime_Senpai14, Failingatnames, GoruPotato, YurihimeAsako, IoukoMiku, JinTing07, Meopize, AshleyHicks827, akamaho, JazmynMerigan3, Thecatleader, and BennyLuvsBooks.

Next up:Introducing the blond
-Silver