10

Percy

Just as I was about to tell a lie worthy of Hermes, I heard a sound that I never wanted to hear sounded again.

The leathery flap of wings.

    I don't know exactly what happened next. I might have been focusing on what this was.

Please don't be her. Please. Pretty pretty please with blue ice cream and cookies?

    Glass shattered everywhere. Thankfully Steve and Tony had moved. A random window exploding is hard to explain, or to blame on somebody. But, knowing how the Fates seem to hate me, I would get the blame.

    Oh look its her. I really need to stop talking to myself in my head. What do I think's going to happen? Someone's going to write a book from my thoughts? Pff, as if.

     "Perseus Jackson. You are going to die." Alecto snarled. I think I like her better as a Fury. She can't give me homework.

       "You know how many times I have heard that? And look. I'm still breathing."

        She didn't finish the conversation. She lunged at me, talons outstretched.

       I dropped to the ground and rolled. As I stood up I reached into my pocket and pulled out Riptide. Tony snapped out of the stupor the Mist was putting on them to scoff.

    "A pen?"

   I gave him my trademark smirk as I walked towards Alecto. She stopped coming at me long enough to register Riptide in my hand.

   I uncapped the pen and smiled as I felt it's familiar weight settle into my hand.

   I stepped forward and swung. Like I've said before, Riptide cut through her like a hot knife through butter.

She burst into golden dust, some of it getting in my mouth. Yuck! Why do the have to burst into dust!?! Why not dissolve? That would be so much better.

I causally capped Riptide and turned to look at the two Avengers in the room.

   "So... What were we doing?"

   "We were just about to discuss what the hell that was!" Tony yelled. I flinched a little bit when he said hell. It reminds me a little too much of that place.

     "Language Stark!" Note to self: Never let Thalia near Steve.

    "What did you see?" I'm not gonna say, oh hey! That's my old math teacher who was sent by my uncle who wants me dead!

        "A crazy old lady with a jet pack who you just stabbed with a switch blade pen!"

     "Yeah that lady has been trying to kill me for four years. Right? Four years? Yeah." How many monsters want to kill me!? And why? I know I have a strong smell but do I smell bad and they want to kill me to get rid off it?

But they would have to get closer to me to kill me and the smell would be worse. I don't care, they try to kill me. I kill them.

   "Percy?" Steve stared at me with wide eyes. "You have people trying to kill you?"

Schist! This is when I need Annabeth. No Percy don't think about her. Don't cry don't cry.

    "Yeah, my dad's side has a lot of enemies. A lot of which love trying to kill me."

    I glance around trying to find an escape. I notice that past the sliding glass doors the sky is dark. How long did I spend on Olympus? Like twenty minutes.

   I'm such a Seaweed Brain! It's fall, almost winter. It gets dark fast.

    Steve is staring at me flabbergasted by my words.

     Tony is mimicking a fish. I should get him a bowl of water. Then he can be a koi.

Gods, what is with me thinking about them today?! I try to lock those memories away so I don't get flashbacks.

     I walk out to the balcony and search for Zoë.

    "Hello Zoë, Bob says hello," I turn and walk back into the tower and go to my room and I'm saying and a lot.

     I collapse on my bed and drift off into a torturous sleep.

Hello I am still alive!

   *dodges knife* no need to get violent

So guys and gals I have an idea for a book. Female Percy meets the Avengers. Not exactly a new idea but it would be sorta like this one but perhaps more realistic.

Because let's face the facts. I'm a girl. And it is easier for me to write from a girls perspective.

So there are two different ones- Perci meets the Avengers which is a deaged Perci Jackson

The (Fem.) Percy Jackson Meets Avengers

Comment on which one you want me to do. Cause I will be doing one.

I want to add two different Female Percy Jackson books. The other one is a Chaos book.

So vote comment. Put in any POV you want to see. Bye.

See you next time.

-Marissa