14

"Like the myths about Zeus Poseidon and Hades?" Natasha questioned.

   I have to admit I cringed when she said myths.

   "I wouldn't say myths. If they were myths WWII wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't have happened. And actually more wars wouldn't have happened." You know we need a god of family therapy or something.

Or the gods need a family room.

   "Wait what?" Steve raised an eyebrow.

   "Weellll... My dad is sorta the Greek god Poseidon." The smell of the sea filled the air once more and a note drifted down in front of me.

    Percy,

          In case you're wondering how I have been visiting so often it is because we revoked part of the ancient laws. We are now able to visit our children if they know about us. I'll visit soon.

                            Love Dad.

     "Okay back up a bit your dad is a god. What does that make you?" Bruce asked, curious.         

      "That makes me a demigod and now I have to do my titles. Thanks Bruce." I hate my titles they just draw attention to me.

      "I am Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, god of the seas, Earthshaker, Storm Bringer, master of horses. Retriever of Zeus's Master Bolt. Slayer of the Minotaur. Killer of Medusa. Defeater of Ares. Sailor of the Sea of Monsters. Survivor of Circe's island. Retriever of the Golden Fleece. Holder of the sky. Navigator of the Labyrinth. Subject of the first Great Prophecy. Bane of Kronos.  Savior of Olympus. Retriever of the golden eagle standard. Freer of Death from his chains. One of the Seven. Defeater of the Twin Giants. Subject of the Second Great Prophecy. Defeater of Gaea. Second time Hero of Olympus. Last of the Seven."

    I took a few deep breaths.

  "And Prince of the Sea." My dad spoke from behind me. He walked around to my front and smiled at me before placing a hand on my forehead.

Everything went dark.

Steve

   Percy's dad put a hand on his forehead right before he slumped forward.

   Poseidon caught him before he hit the floor.

    "Well he will probably kill me later." He mused.

    "Why?" Natasha asked.

    "Percy doesn't exactly like attention. Or his titles. But he has always been considered Prince of the Sea by most. This just makes it official." Poseidon explained shifting Percy in his arms.

     "Do you want to put him in his room?" I asked. Poseidon nodded.

     I led him through the halls ending at Percy's room.

  We stepped in the freshly cleaned room and Poseidon sat Percy on the bed, kissing his forehead.

"I'll be leaving now." He disappeared in a flash of light.