24

Percy

"Hey buddy." I ran a hand down his neck. "These are my friends."

No. I thought they were trying to kill you.  The sarcasm was dripping from his voice.

"They did try to capture me." I laughed. "But it's all cool now."

"Um. Percy. Are you talking to a horse?" Clint asked.

Blackjack snorted in distaste,  Uh Boss? Tell him I am not a horse. I am a noble and powerful Pegasus.

 That caused me to laugh all the harder. "This is Blackjack. He's a Pegasus."

"That doesn't explain you talking to him." Clint said.

"Clint. My half brother is Pegasus. Who is a flying horse. My dad created horses. I can understand them."

"Oh." Clint appeared sheepish.

Nat laughed and slapped the back of his head. The rest of the Avengers stared at her.

"I do have emotions you know." She said matter of factly.

Do you have donuts?

I shook my head. "No I don't have any. How have things been around here?"

Pretty good. Rachel brings me donuts. But they aren't the good kind. Plus she is evil.

"Yeah she pegasi jacked you." I laughed remembering the incident in question. Then frowning as I remembered the events leading up to that.

Blackjack nudged my arm. Aren't you going to introduce them?

"Right. The redhead with the guns is Natasha. The guy with the goatee is Tony. The long haired blonde is Thor but you've met before. Same with Loki. The sandy blonde is Clint. Bruce has the curly hair. And finally is Steve. Who happens to be my maternal grandfather." I introduced them hurriedly.

I fished a sugar cube out of my pocket and gave it to Blackjack. "Hate to cut out on you so early but we got to go get them weapons."

See yah Boss.

"Stop calling me Boss!" I yelled over my shoulder  as I led the Avengers towards the armory.

Suddenly I could smell ozone. "You might want to step back." I said. That caused them to take several steps backwards.

And good thing they did. Because a bolt of light came out of the clear sky and struck me.

Ow.

"That was some freak lightning." Bruce commented. I shook my head, slightly dazed fom getting struck.

But it's not the first time.

"Not that much of a freak occurrence." I said calmly as an arrow streaked through the air.

Not again. I cut it out of the air with Riptide. "Thals, I would rather not die today!" I yelled, knowing that she could hear me.

"I am going to kill you then have Nico bring you back to lie. Then I'm going to kill you all over again!" She yelled running towards me.

She decked me. "Just be glad you're still alive. Or I would kill you all over again. You said your nightmares were getting better!" She slapped me repeatedly.

Yeah. That's what I get for telling her lies. I get attacked.

"You guys remember Thalia. Thalia these are the Avengers. Please talk to Natasha about ways to completely murder guys. You could give her tips." I feel bad for the next guy Nat is sent to kill.

"What brings you to the armory Prissy?" Clarisse asked walking out, a new spear in her hand.

"We need to get these guys weapons. Well Thor and Loki don't need one. And Bruce would be fine but we might want to give him a dagger. Just in case." I pondered which weapons would be the best.

Then I nodded. "Okay so Natasha gets a dagger. Tony gets his suit upgraded and a sword. Steve will have his shield edged with Celestial Bronze. Clint gets his bow upgraded and I'll see what that enchantment can actually do. Oh and I think we might have some enchanted guns for you Natasha."

The assassin looked scarily like a kid at Christmas.

I checked out the weapons before picking out a dagger for everyone who needs one. Then I handed them out.

"Next stop Cabin Nine." We started towards the cabin. But halfway there Tony was tackled by a son of Hephaestus.

"Mr. Stark." Harley greeted.

"Harley?" Tony was confused. Oh so they know each other. Cool.

"Yep. I'm pretty sure you can figure my dad didn't actually leave when I was four (Screwing with Harley's age in Iron Man 3 to make this work) My sister's dad did though. My dad is Hephaestus."

"Harley. Just the half-blood I was looking. We need the Avengers gear updated. Think you're up to it?" I asked.

He turned and stared at me. "Really?" He asked in awe.

I nodded smiling. Harley is one of the best we have at camp.

Tony handed him his suitcase. "My suit is in this. I'll help you update it."

Steve handed Harley his shield and Clint handed him his bow. The eight year old was having trouble balancing all of the stuff but somehow he was able to.

"Tony knows what we need to have done on that stuff. And Tony please do not have him change the color of Steve's shield." I addressed the big issue. Tony scowled but nodded.

The two of them, Harley and Tony I mean, ran the stuff back to the Hephaestus cabin.

I smiled sadly. "What?" Steve asked.

I shook my head. "Leo was his older brother. He's the second kid who's sibling didn't come back because of me."

"It was not your fault. With either of them. It was their fate." Loki spoke.

I sighed. "That doesn't change how my flaw makes me feel."

I looked at the group. "I'll be at the beach if you need me. Please don't blow anything up."

Hey guys. I am so tired right now. I woke up at five and I've been sitting in the same chair for about two- three hours. Just typing away.

So enjoy this.

See you guys later. Maybe after I take a very long nap.