18

"Hi Auntie H. What's you doing here?" I rubbed the back of my head.

Is it totally disregard what Percy asked day?

"Checking up on you." She was in her twelve year old form so this scene looks odd.

"Percy who is this?" Steve asked.

"Avengers meet my Aunt Hestia goddess of the hearth and the Last Olympian. Hestia meet the Avengers." I introduced the two parties.

"Percy I need to tell you. Your father is coming later with your brothers and sister."

Oh joy.

"So basically I'm getting murdered. Yay." I flopped down on the couch.

"Hey I brought cookies." Hestia handed me a plate of chocolate chip cookies.

"Thank you." But it sounded more like "Thqkn uoo." Because I had already stuffed some cookies in my mouth.

Hestia slowly grew until she was around thirty years old. She sat next to me and I leaned against her.

"How's Hope?" I asked having swallowed my cookies.

"She's good." She wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"How are you Percy? And don't give me any of the I'm perfectly fine stuff."

Great. Why does she have to be my favorite goddess?

"The nightmares are getting worse. Every night I'm either tortured or I relive every death. Its a form of torture in its own."

"Percy I want to give you my blessing." What?

"Why? You know I don't like power. And I don't want to let you down either."

"One that's exactly why. Most would jump at the chance for more power. Second if you let me Iwouldbeyouradoptivemother."

"What was that last part?" She said it way too fast.

"I would be your adoptive mother." She repeated more slowly.

"Oh." To say I was shocked would be like saying Zeus only had a few affairs.

In other words understatement of the millennia.

"You don't have to." She hastily added.

"I would love to... Mom." Hestia smiled and placed her hand on my forehead.

A feeling of warmth flowed through me.

"There." Hestia kissed my forehead. Honestly that's a lot better than I'd thought.

Even with my dad's blessing I passed out. I wonder if my body's becoming tolerant to this?

"I have to go but I'll visit soon, son." She tacked that last bit on smiling even wider.

She mini flashed out. You know what from now on if I say flashed out just assume its mini flashing.

It gets tedious.

"So I'll see you later." I started edging out of the room but Natasha grabbed my sleeve.

"Not so fast."

Uh oh.

"Nat. Just don't." Bruce gently pulled her hand off of my shoulder.

"Okay." Natasha pouted. I just got a stereotypical Aphrodite child idea.

I leaned in next to Bruce and Natasha and whispered, "I ship Brutasha."

They both turned beet red and looked down.

"Jackson you have five seconds to run." Natasha growled.

"I can do one better." I vapor traveled away into the vents.

There was a room stocked up with arrows and food.

Can you guess whose it is?

If you can great!

If you can't. You're even more of a Kelp Head than me.

I was planning on hiding up in there but unfortunately I heard the rumble of thunder.

Not Drama King's I won't warn you again thunder.

Thor's I'm here! Where's the Pop tarts! Thunder.

I better hope the prank isn't that dangerous.

Of course my cousins set it not me.

So I came down to the kitchen where Thor was standing with his adoptive brother.

"Loki!" I jumped on my friend.

Loki's eyes widened up until I tackled him.

"Hello Perseus. How are you?" He asked. Drawing some odd looks from the Avengers.

"Percy you know Loki?" Steve asked.

"Percy you know the Avengers?" Loki mimicked.

"Yes I know Loki. And Steve's my grandpa. A lot better than Kronos I must say."

"Well Percy. We must get caught up. How is Annabeth?" He doesn't know. Its not his fault. Those were my thoughts as I fell. Caught by Loki, who thankfully is stronger than he looks.

Okay really cruddy chapter.

But I'm focusing more on my other books for now.

Oh and I have this redhead cousin okay?

Her boyfriend got her a Black Widow pop figure and she got him a green lantern one.

So anyway they were at my house, my cousins not her boyfriend, and I told her she should have gotten him a hulk one.

She asked why.

My answer: I ship Brutasha.

She had no clue what that was.

Peace. *mic drop*