31

Tony

I sighed and picked up the hammer.

I managed to blow up some sort of thing that I don't even know the purpose of and somehow it's still intact.

"Well. That just proves it then." Harley sighed.

"Proves what?" I questioned him, sitting the hammer back down.

"This cabin's cursed."

Great. Cap's grandson sent me to the cursed cabin. Fucking great.

"What do you mean?"

"It started happening about a year ago. After Beckendorf died."

"Who was he?"

"Charles Beckendorf." Another voice said. I turned to look.

There was a girl holding a roll of blueprints.

"Hey Nyssa." Harley smiled at her. "Mr Stark this is my  half-sister."

"Sup?" She moved to a bunk and sat her stuff down.

"Nothing much. But who was the kid?"

Nyssa sighed. "He was our cabin counselor. One of Percy's best friends. The two of them went to destroy a ship of enemy reinforcements. They succeeded...but Beck didn't get clear. Caught in the explosion. Percy only survived because of the water." So that's who it was.

"Oh..." I could make a 'at least he went out with a bang' joke. But I won't.

These are kids. And hell they obviously loved him.

"After his death... everything went wrong. We couldn't make anything. His dragon went haywire. Then Leo came. He tamed Festus. Then became counselor. And then he died. And we're back where we were before."

"Well. We better get started huh? Let's try to break this curse once and for all."

Clint

I sat by the archery range watching the kids.

They have really good form. And their aim is excellent.

The teen that was seemingly in charge clapped his hands.

"Okay guys. That's good for today."

"Will. We need to practice more. We need to be better than ever. We aren't going to lose anybody this time." A girl said.

"I hope. Come on though guys. There's not an excuse to focus on archery more than sword or dagger or spear. We'd be useless if the enemy got close."

"I'm not losing anybody like we lost Michael, Will. Not again."

Will opened his mouth but I asked a question before he could speak.

"Who's Michael?"

The blond sighed. "Guys go. No arguing."

With mumbled curses, I think I'm not exactly fluent in Greek we kinda skipped over that one in the SHIELD academy, the girl walked away.

Followed by the others.

Will sat beside me.

"Michael was counselor before me. He died in the Battle of Manhattan. Ours. Not yours. Him and Percy were holding off some enemy forces on a bridge. But Michael ran out of arrows. And there were too many of them. He told Percy to collapse the bridge. And he did. We never found his body."

That's who that was.

"That's why you're insisting on melee combat."

Will nodded. "Maybe if he had trained more...maybe he'd still be alive."

"Let's go then. You do have two highly trained spies and a supersoldier here after all."

Natasha

I sighed. These kids.

Or more specifically this cabin.

The Aphrodite kids seem to not care about their combat ability at all.

Except like two of them.

"If Silena was here...we'd be better." The girl growled.

"Don't let Drew hear you. We both know how she feels." The boy said, looking over at the cabin counselor.

"Who's Silena?" I questioned.

The entire group froze.

"She was a traitor. She spied for the other side during the Titan War and got a lot of good demigods killed." Drew spat.

Lacy, I think that's the girl's name, glared at her. "She was a hero. Everybody else accepts that. So why can't you Drew? She fell in love and she didn't break Beckendorf's heart because she was a Hades of better person than you."

Wow.

"Cleaning duty. And the shoes. A month."

Lacy's face drained of all color.

"Should have kept your mouth shut." The boy mumbled.

"What's wrong with being a spy? I did a lot of work against SHIELD. And yet they still took me in."

"Drew! Stop talking shit about Silena!" Clarisse stormed over and picked Drew up by her shirt.

"She died helping us! She died because I refused to have my cabin fight! She knew she'd die and she still tried to kill that drakon! She's braver than you ever will be!" Clarisse punched Drew and let her fall to the ground.

That's who it was. I wonder why Percy never told us their names.

"Anybody who gets a healer answers to me." She walked away.

"And Piper would have never have taken that." Lacy sighed.

"Okay. Now would somebody explain who that is?" I remember that she was part of the Seven. But that's all I know.

"Piper. She was our counselor and a member of the Seven. She died in battle."

That gave me a lot more information.

Note the sarcasm.

"Well. Let's actually train guys. You looked up to them right? So we need to make them proud!"

Bruce

I sat in the cabin with all the blonde grey eyes children of Athena.

I wonder how that works exactly.

Blonde hair is recessive and us generally inherited with lighter skin. But despite the variety of skin tones and races all the kids have that blonde hair.

"Where did she put those plans?"

"Don't know. Malcolm! Where did you-know-who put those plans!?"

"Guys. Say her name. She was our sister and we need to remember her. If anyone has the right to avoid saying her name it's Percy. His flaw is loyalty. That had to kill him."

Wait.

"Annabeth was your sister." That's who the Architect of Olympus was right?

Malcolm nodded.

"Percy and Annabeth...they were the couple we all rooted for. We all knew they'd get together. It just took a war for it to happen."

He sighed and looked away. "And another for it to fall apart."

There you go guys.

The next chapter might be like this too cause of reasons only I know.

So see yah.