When I See You, I Get Weak.

LOUIS' POV:

What's my plan ? Order as much take out as I can, and MAKE SURE that Cam delivers it to me. Go to the diner EVERYDAY that I'm in NY for Brunch. Today was Monday, and by Saturday, I swore that I'd try and take her out. I'd be a complete idiot if I didn't try, and Louis TimTom is no idiot.

Back at the hotel, I was in a room with Zayn. Nialler, Hazz & Liam shared a room. That ought to be interesting ..

"Hey what do you guys want for dinner? Take out from the diner? Ok, good that's what I'm ordering." I picked up the phone and the ZAGAT book.

"Ordering Cameron salad? Extra lip gloss?" Zayn joked.

"Shut up Zayn. I'm ordering . . . a Cameron . . . pizza. Because even Liam said that pizza's nicer!!!"

"That's only if there's an alien invasion and we need to stop them from eating our faces.."

"ZAYN STOP EATING MY FACE." I screamed into the phone.

"Hello? Halo diner."

"Uh hi, I'd like to order take out."

"Sure. . . hold on . . Louis?"

"CAM?"

"Uh, hey. What can I get for you?"

"How about . . I don't know whatever's good!"

"That could be the whole menu."

"Well . . uh . . whatever you like best. Just me and DJ Malik eating. Oh and I only really trust you delivering something to me . . so . . do you mind?"

"No not at all, Lou."

"Okay, how about two hamburgers, no cheese, extra bacon?"

"Sure, thing hon'." I cringed inside. She called me hon'. I wished New York was called the city of love. Things would be a lot easier.

"Ok, well . . . see you soon?"

"Alright."

"Oh, and whatever you're having for dinner . . bring it with you. Eat with us."

"Are you serious?"

"Yea, sure. Why not?! Come one over."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone. Dinner, Dinner, DINNER! I sat cha-cha-cha-ing all over the hotel room.

"STOP THE TRAFFICC.. LET CAM THROUGH." I said waving my arms like the crazed nut that I am. What was better is that Cam was coming over!

ZAYN's POV:

"STOP THE TRAFFICC.. LET CAM THROUGH." Louis seriously was a bozo. Who else would do that? I sure know that I wouldn't.

"Easy now, lovie boy. You don't want to get yourself caught up in a noise complaint." He was jumping up and down like some godforsaken jelly bean. I walked over to him, and pressed him down by his shoulders.

"Cam's coming over. WHERE ARE MY TOMS?" he rummaged through his bags like the insane idiot he is, throwing his stuff all over the floor.

"Hey, Lou, You better clean up all this shit before she gets here." he turned around to see the mess he'd made.

"Fuck."

I chuckled.

"Yeah, that's right."

CAM's POV:

I packaged two hamburgers, no cheese, extra bacon in one bag, and a self-sized pizza in another bag. Shit, I thought. Think I should bring them energy juice ? I wondered. I ran into the back and brought three bottles of gatorade.