SUPERMAN is . . . torn?

CAM's POV:

Goddamnit Cam, why did you kiss Zayn?! Even if he is fucking beautiful, and you wish you could just kiss him one more time.. its wrong.

You're with Louis, so CUT IT OUT.

Well anyways, last night when Louis came home.. it was awkward. Zayn & I haven't talked much since the.. kisses, and it's clear.. Zayn might not be the secret admirer afterall.

Anywhoo, this morning when I woke up, Louis treated me to breakfast in bed with him. It's my day off, so Louis says that I should 'be prepared for the best date day ever'. That could mean alot of things.

I chomped on my omlet, with carrots and candied-apples on the side.

"Louis, seriously, where did you get this?!" I asked because this is the best breakfast I've ever had.

"I asked if I could borrow the kitchen."

"Borrow?"

"Yeah."

All I could do is smile.. and then.. oh my fucking gosh.

"Lou.. what's tomorrow's date?"

"March 9th, why?"

Holy crap. How could I forget?! Tomorrow's my 20th birthday.

"I dunnoh, Just curious." I said, chomping on a baby carrot.

"There something special you wanna do tomorrow?"

"Nah, just.. a regular day." I said with a sigh. I don't want him to make a huge deal of it, but I to be honest; I did kinda want a small.. gathering.

LOUIS' POV:

There's someting that she wants tomorrow. There's gotta be something about that day. Why else would she bring it up?

Despite what tomorrow may be, I have a great day planned for today.

Amusement Park. No...

"Nah, just ... a regular day." she said, sighing and flopping her head into the pillow.

"Okay then, go get ready." I said, tossing Cam a blue and purple plaid shirt. Liam better stay away, haha.

"Why? Today's my day off ! - My lazy day!" she said throwing the pillow at me playfully. "Ten more minutes."

"Nooo seriously!" I said, kneeling on the bed and kissing her forehead. "You'll like this!"

I ran up and grabbed my superman shirt and jeans.

"With all the stuff going on with the secret admirer and . . . stuff . . . I figured I'd give you this day with my undivided attention," I said, her eyes finally fully opening and stealing my heart. as always. "I'll be your supermaann!" I pointed at my shirt, and she let out a giggle.

"Okay, fine. If you're actutally getting me out of this bed, you're telling me where we're going."

"SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW."

"Are you serious?!" she said sliding her shirt over her head, revealing the most perfect torso I've ever seen. Then she slid on the new shirt that I'd grabbed from her bag. "Can you toss me my jean shorts?" And of course, knowing what they look like on her . . . I threw them to her with..

with..

pleasure.

"These, Cam?"

"Mhm."

She stood up, and tugged down her black sport shorts, leaving me breathless at her perfect, long legs, and up her short short short jean short short shortS.