Secret Admirer.. The Triangle Begins;

LOUIS' POV:

Oh no. No no no no no.

Secret Admirer ?!

Obviously it's one of the boys.. I mean.. isn't it? Who else would know that's she's staying with me? Only Kamie; and I know that she's not a secret admirer. Zayn was a bit suspicious.. He was in the room all by himself. He said that someone left it for him at the door, but he could be covering it all up! After all, he did take her shopping, and clearly didn't mind finding her a beautifully fitting dress! 

She opened the envelope; obviously flattered, but confused. She originally thought that it's me ... but.. I wish I could say that. I am an admirer of hers, but clearly it's no secret. 

"What is it, exactly?" I asked, trying to peek over her shoulder.

"A poem."

I rubbed my somewhat scruffy chin. Interesting.. VERY interesting. 

Louis Tomlinson has competition. Well, I'm not ready to lose Cam to some secret admirer, and no matter how flattered she may be,  I have to make sure that she doesn't fall for all of this ham. No.

Not bologna, HAM. 

She put it on the nightstand that's inbetween mine & Zayn's bed.

INBETWEENERS.

"Anyways.." she said taking out her Blackberry and taking some more photos of me and her. 

I tried to keep my mind off of the secret admirer; but I just couldn't. I couldn't shake the fact that someone else was loving Cameron. It hurts to know that there's another guy who's trying to share their world with her, and provide her wth the love that I'm trying to provide. Whoever it is.. I'm gonna find out; so he better watch his back..

HARRY'S POV:

I took a deep breath, in and out. 

"Did Cam get the note, do you think?" I pulled gently on my curls. 

"Haz, you left it there! Go check to see if it's still there! If it's not, then Zayn brought it inside!" said that smarticle, Liam.

"Ok then.."

I opened the door, just a crack, and popped my head out, turning it to the right to see if it was still laying on the floor.

gone.

SUCESS.

"WOOOOOHOOOOOO." I said as I jumped up and down, my fluffy curls bouncing on my forehead like slinkys. "DON'T. TELL. ANYONE." 

The boys innocently crossed their hearts. Niall picking out the marshmallows in his LuckyCharms, and Liam just nodding, and reading the.. the newspaper.. 

Okay, so I wrote a love letter, now what do I do ?

CAM's POV:

Is it ironic or what ?! - Right after out mini-fight, what are the odds that  someone else... ONE OF THE BOYS... sends me a love letter ?!  It's weird. I'm with Louis.. all of the boys know that, so it's weird.

I took out my Blackberry, and started snapping away. I want to remember every moment of how I feel right now. In New York, with Louis Tomlinson. I kept on going back, and looking at thta picture. The one of our first kiss.

The one in my new locket. 

I'm so fascinated; who is it ?! I love Louis so much, but I was so interested in which one of the boys could've sent that note. 

"Who do you think it is?" I asked Zayn. 

"I dunnoh."

"It was totally him," Lou said. "He's a Bradford Badboy, yo."