If I'm Louder, Would You See Me?

HARRY's POV:

Shit.

Niall hugged her. Liam hugged her. Zayn hugged her. 

"Hey Cam," I said, and hugging her, just like everyone else did.

"Hey Haz." she said with that sweet smile, that left me in a pure gaze. "Are you guys good at ice skating, because I'm definitely not."

"I'm alright, but if you feel like you're going to fall, just hang tight. . . . to me . . . " I said as I realized how awkward that came out. "Or to Lou, that'd be more.. yeah."

She giggled, as she linked her arm to Lou's as we headed inside to grab some skates. As I took steps I felt the envelope crinkling in my pocket. We went inside, and put our coats in cubbies that were lined up next to each other.

Score.

Cam stuffed her coat into the cubby and then went to pick up a pair of skates with Louis. 

Now's my chance.

I ran over to her coat, and slid the envelope into her right sleeve. I didn't have time to shove it on one of her pockets. There. Part two was complete. This was one of those cards that's full of pictures. All of the pictures are of hearts and cut outs of lyrics like "dont need makeup to cover up". It looked like a freaking scrap book.. but in a card.

And of course, at the end, it says; Love, Your Secret Admirer. 

--

(still Harry's POV)

"You ready, hon'?" Lou said as he held her hand, and they took careful steps onto the ice.

After just a few steps, she'd almost slipped, but of course Louis had caught her. 

"Don't worry, I'm here." he said with a reassuring smile that made me furious. Zayn skates on the ice like a fucking natural. But I'm a pretty good skater, not to toot my own horn.. but I'm okay. 

I slid onto the ice next. My main goal of this was to impress her and not make a complete fool of myself.

Left, slide. Right, slide. Left, slide. Right, slide. I was getting the hang of it. But I could still see Cam struggling with Louis next to the rails. Hah, Let me show them how it's done.

I skated over to them.

"Whoa there, Curly. You've got skills!" Lou said patting me on the back. 

"Yeah SERIOUSLY." Cam said, bravely letting go of the bar.

"Do you mind if I take her, and give her some.. lessons?" I asked Lou, because I know he wants to see her skate gracefully on the ice. I mean.. what's not gorgeous about that?!

"Sure thing, Haz. But please don't let her die."

"Cross my heart." 

She was SO miineee. 

--

Within ten minutes I had her skating like a pro.

"Oh my fucking god, HAZ WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME." she said as smiled and spun around in circles on her stiff white skates.

"You've learned from the best teacher around here."

She smiled, and held my hand, as if she was taking me somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"To show off to Louis! He's still near the grab rail!" she said as she & I went over to him.

Right as I was about ready to show her off to him, she goes over and pressed those perfect lips to his. Humph.

"LOU DID YOU SEE ME?"