#19 Sleep Talking

Calum: I woke startled hearing Calum talking beside me. He let out slight grunts as he mumbled. I let him go interested to hear what he was saying. “Y/N… Beautiful…” His almost incoherent words muffled by the pillow. He suddenly jolted, before yelling. “No! Don’t…” I decided to wake him up before he could kick me. “Cal. Calum.” He woke up sitting up quickly. “What? What? Oh thank god! You’re still here.” He sighed, I nodded. His arms going around me. “Was I talking again?”

“Yeah. I think you were dreaming about me.” I said, he smiled and kissed me softly. He held me close before we drifted back to sleep.

Ashton: When Ashton talked in his sleep, it was always a little scary. He would say random things and then wake up really quickly only to fall asleep again and start talking. Tonight was one of those nights. “Years… of Winter.” He muttered, I tried to hold back my giggles. “Concerts… Album.” He continued, his eyes snapped open. “Heeeeeey.” He said in slurred voice, I shook my head. “Go back to sleep Ashton. You were talking again.” I said kissing his cheek, he nodded and curled up beside me. “Sorry.” He mumbled before he snored loudly.

Luke: His POV

I woke to find Y/N thrashing beside me, her voice cracking as she mumbled words. “Luke… No… Don’t leave… not my fault.” Her words turned into whimpers, I shook her shoulder. She didn’t stop, I wrapped my strong arms around her small body. Her body slowed down, her heart thumping in her chest. “Y/N. Calm down I’m here its okay.” Her eyes fluttered open, her body relaxing when she saw me. “Are you okay?”

“I think so, just don’t leave me please.” She whimpered in my chest, I smiled. “Never.” I rubbed her back as she settled back into sleep.

Michael: His POV

I had gotten up in the middle of the night to get something to drink, only to hear Y/N calling out from our bedroom. “Michael! Michael! Please!” She screamed, I put down my glass of water. Running into the bedroom, to see YN tangled in the sheets. A thin layer of sweat on her forehead, her eyes screwed shut. “Michael! Please.” She yelled rolling around again. “Y/N! Y/N! Hey, hey. Shh. You’re okay.” I cooed stilling her trembling body. She woke up suddenly, tears in her eyes. “Y/N, you’re okay. I’m right here.” I whispered against her cheek, she settled into my chest.   

A/N: Sorry its later today. Also it was kind of rushed that’s why it isnt very good anyway stay tuned for more stuff :) 

~ Lucy xx