My Fighter - Ashton Imagine

I hid my face in my hands as Ashton suffered another blow to the stomach, my heart thumping in my chest. I clutched onto Luke’s hand, he was Ashton’s trainer and best friend. Luke and I were best friends, he barely noticed my winces as I watched my boyfriend get beaten up in a boxing match that wasn’t even supposed to happen. “Why isn’t he fighting back?!” I cried out to Luke, he smiled down at me. “Don’t worry Y/N he’s the best fighter. He’s just looking for a weak spot.” He said as a matter-of-factly. I wanted to watch but it was just too much, I noticed Ashton’s opponent come up to him and whisper something in his ear. Before I knew it Ashton was unleashing something from inside of him that I had never ever seen before, it was as if he wasn’t human but rather an animal. Tears stung in my eyes at the realization of the strength of my boyfriend. I couldn’t take it, I let go of Luke’s hand and began pushing my way through the hordes of people that surrounded the door to Ashton’s room out the back. I couldn’t breathe, I managed to get out into Ashton’s change room. There was a small balcony where I could get some fresh air. I went out into cool night air, the wind biting at my cheeks and nose. Tears streaming down my cheeks, I stared up at the night sky. 

I jumped when a familiar voice said my name. I didn’t turn I didn’t want to see what he looked like; he’d be covered in blood and cuts and later, bruises and scars. “Y/N? Baby?” He asked, treading lightly. I froze when his arms wrapped gently around me. His warm torso pressing to my back, it was such a comforting and relaxing feeling. I turned around in his hold, his face glistening with sweat, I couldn’t help but notice the single bead that was dripping down his neck and onto his strong chest. He had clearly cleaned up a bit before he made contact with me. “Like what you see?” He joked, my breath hitched in my throat. I blushed looking away from his face. “Why did you leave halfway through the match? I missed my cheerleader.” He asked, I swallowed nervously as I shuffled past him and sat on the bench. “I-uh… You-you were scaring me.” I stuttered out, I looked at my hands in my lap. I heard Ashton sigh, he dropped to his knees in front of me. “Oh my god! Y/N I am so sorry. You know that I would never ever hurt you. I love you too much.” He said taking my hands in his. “It-it’s just he said something in your ear and-and then you looked like you could kill him. I-I just didn’t know what to do. I just couldn’t watch.” I sobbed, Ashton stood up pulling me with him. I let him hug me, I was still scared but I felt completely safe at the same time. “What did he say to you?” I whimpered looking up at him with teary eyes. “Do you really want to know?” I nodded preparing for the worst. “Okay, I won’t use his exact words for your sake. He said that he would like to fuck you after the fight. And he would then take you away from me.” His green eyes drifting over my face, which I would have thought was white. Everything suddenly went black, I could hear a faint ringing in my ears. I couldn’t figure out where I was.

"Y/N? Y/N?" Ashton whispered beside me, my hand reached out to his. His fingers lacing with mine. My vision slowly came back to me, I moved to sit up but Ashton stopped me. "Relax sweetheart. I’ll get you some water." He whispered kissing my forehead, he then disappeared from my sight. I was laid out on the bench my head on Ashton’s clothes. He came back with a plastic cup filled with water. He gently lifted me upright, he sat beside me keeping a tight grip on me. "I am so sorry. I didn’t want to scare you." He whispered, I sipped the water trying to calm myself down. "It’s okay. And he scared me more than you did." I said putting the empty cup down. "I wouldn’t care if it took everything in me, I will always fight for you." He said hugging me close, I smiled nodding. "I’m not going to let him get near you. I love you and I am so sorry that I scared you." He said kissing my cheek as if I would break like glass. "Ash, kiss me." I whispered moving closer to him, his fingers grabbed my chin tilting it up to his face. His lips pressed to mine, soft and plump. His arms tightly wrapped around me, I pulled away but kept my face close. "I love you Ash… My fighter."

A/N: Hope you like it!!!!

~ Lucy xx