Roomies - Luke/Michael Imagine (Special)

Requested on tumblr (did really well so I'm posting it here too) Anonymous: can you please do an imagine where y/n, michael and luke live together and michael gets a new girlfriend and she's really mean to y/n, like she calls her names like fat etc. Luke finds out and sees how upset y/n is so he comforts her and tells her she's beautiful and they end up kissing?? thank you

I walked out of my bedroom late in the afternoon, Luke was sitting at the kitchen island. “Where’s Michael?” I asked, he shrugged. “Probably out with his girlfriend.” Luke shrugged, he looked back down at his food. “Mmm, okay.” I said sitting down across from him, I pulled his plate of toast from him taking a bite. “Hey! That’s mine!”

“Not anymore.” I said cheekily, he rolled his eyes. He would always do this to each other. Luke, Michael and I used to be so close and that was until a got a girlfriend. She really hated me and the feeling was mutual. I didn’t know what her problem was. “Apparently Michael’s bringing her over this afternoon.” Luke said randomly, I looked up confused. “What?”

“Michael is bringing his girlfriend over.” He explained, I rolled my eyes. “Better go put some make-up on.” I said rudely, she had made comments about what I looked like. “Don’t worry about it. You look fine.” He said taking my wrist, I shrugged. I didn’t really care anymore.

Luke and I sat on the lounge watching TV waiting for Michael to come home with his girlfriend. I hoped she fell flat on her face. I heard a high-pitched giggled come from outside. “Michael’s back.” Luke said, I nodded and continued to stare ahead at the TV.

“Oh the whore is still living with you?” She asked as she saw me, I rolled my eyes and ignored it. “Don’t be like that babe.” Michael said quietly, which it did nothing. “Ugh, just pointing out the facts.” She shrugged, sitting down on the other lounge. “Luke tell me how do you live with this bitch?” She asked, Luke swallowed. “I love living with Y/N. She’s great.” Luke shrugged, I smiled. “Do you guys want anything to eat?” I asked, standing up. “Uh, no. And you don’t need anything, ever thought of going to the gym?” She asked, scowling at me. “Michael, Luke?” They both nodded at me. “Just some water.” Michael said for the both of them. I sighed, I tried not to let her get to me. I went into the kitchen getting some drinks.

I came back into the lounge room, she was all over Michael. I passed him his glass of water and Luke his. I sat beside Luke, his arm went along the back on the lounge along my shoulders.  Michael was too absorbed in his girlfriend to hear her remarks about my weight. “I know this great diet you could go on. I was on it for a little while but you’d need it a lot longer than I did.” She said, I gave her a harsh glare. “What? I’m just trying to make you more like me? I’m sure someone would like you.” She said, I sucked in a deep breath and stormed out of the room and into my bedroom, slamming the door. “What did I say?” I heard her ask, tears shook through my body. I had taken enough of her bullshit.    

I curled up clutching my pillow, I let myself cry. I didn’t care. I heard the door open, I shut my eyes wanting them to go away. I felt a hand press to my shoulder, “Y/N?” Luke asked, I opened one eye to look at him. He was kneeled by the bed, his face close to mine. “Go away, Luke.” I sniffed, he shook his head. “No, not when you’re not okay.” He said, he wiped away my tears with the pads of his thumbs. “Move over.” He said standing up, I shuffled over making room for him. He laid beside me wrapping his arms tightly around me. I laid my head on his warm, hard chest. “She shouldn’t be saying things like that. Especially when they are not true.” He whispered, kissing the top of my head. “Luke? What are you saying?” I asked softly he smiled. “I think you’re beautiful and she’s wrong you don’t need to be on a diet. You’re so sexy, so beautiful, so funny, so perfect.” He whispered, his blue eyes catching mine. His hand came up to my face, his thumb lightly stroking my cheek. He leaned in his lips touching mine softly, he tensed as if he was scared of kissing me. When I didn’t pull away, he pressed his lips harder to mine. His hand tightened on my waist pulling me tightly against him. He flipped me onto my back, he hovered over the top of me. His tongue lightly traced over my bottom lip, my mouth opening granting him entrance. He pulled away suddenly, my heart thumping hard in my chest. “I’m sorry Y/N. I shouldn’t have kissed you.” He said, his breath short. “Luke, it’s okay. I enjoyed it.” I said, a giggle escaping. He smile down at me. “I really like you and don’t ever listen to the bad things she says or anyone for that matter. You’re beautiful and I really like you.” He said softly, I blushed. “Thank you Luke. I really like you too.” I said softly, he smiled. “Good.” He said, kissing me softly again. He made me feel so much better. 

A/N: Hope you like it!!!! I havent edited so sorry for any mistakes 

~ Lucy xx