Moving again

Sang's Pov
I am sitting in Sirs basement waiting to be untied from my recent punishment. I hear a knock and then two people coming down the stairs. I see sir and then some lady. The lady gasp and says" Take her down now! Your under arrest for abuse and neglect of an minor." He takes me down and then kicks me for one last time. I whimper quietly before looking to see some lady staring at me in concern. She comes near me but I flinch away. She says" Sang I'm Mrs. Smith your new case worker." I nod my head before I get up with her help while she takes me to her car. She says" I'm going to take you to the hospital."  I don't say anything in fear of being punished. All I can think about is that I'm moving again. I sigh thinking that I'm not getting my Christmas wish this year yet again. I sigh and then look out the window watching kids play and laugh. I wish I had friends. I smile when I see three dogs playing together. I wish I had something like that. I should just forget it I'm never going to get my wish. I should know this by now. I shake my head and  sigh watching as we enter the hospital parking lot. I am  waiting to see what she is going to do with me after this is all done and over with. They never last.
***************************************************************
Mrs. Smith Pov
I walk into Mr. Mason house to see it is very clean. I ask to see Ms. Sorenson's room and he takes me to the basement. I am expecting a teenage girl listening to music while doing something else but boy was I in for a surprise. Instead I walk into a girl being tied to the wall who looks malnourished and tortured. God this is horrific! I never been so pissed off before in my life! I go over and help her into my car immediately taking her to the academy hospital. I try and get her to talk but she just stares out the window with longing in her beautiful green eyes. I snap my self out of this funk. God what am I going to do?!?!   There's literally a month until Christmas. before Christmas and I have no where to put her. I decide to text Phil hoping he can check her over and help me figure this out. I got to say Sang has the worse foster families in the world. How could you not care enough to place these kids in loving homes!?!?!? I look over to see her staring out the window still looking so hopeless. I see we're in traffic and it will be a while to get there. I sigh hoping she makes it that long. I try not to tear up but fail miserably as I see her flinch away from her own shadow. I wipe my eyes knowing she'll hate the pity because no one likes pity not even the strongest person wants pity. I get onto the freeway sighing in relief that it is opening up a lot more. I turn on to another street and pull into the hospital praying I find her a home for Christmas.