Should she stay?

Dr. Green's Pov
I wake up and decide to check on Sang. I see her on the floor holding her ribs while she tries and gets up. I run over and see her  immediately still and start breathing heavily. I say" hey sweetie it's me Sean. Can I help you?" She doesn't move so I decide to do it anyway. I gently lay her on the bed and decide to check her ribs. I grab my telescope and listen to her breathing. Her breathing is shallow so I decide to take her to the academy hospital. I pick her up and dial Erica's number telling her where I'm taking Sang. I lay her in my purple  car and take off not knowing if her injuries are deadly. I sigh when we reach the hospital, I gently and quietly take her through the back asking Shawna to get an appointment with radiology. I have her also get me an Ivy and some fluids. I take a look at her injuries and notice there is more now then before. I sigh and turn around just as Sang whispers " Please stop Karen, I won't take them away from you. I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" I gasp and call Erica telling her what I over heard from Sang in her sleep. She tells me that she'll be here in ten and Karen is already being taking into police custody as we speak due to prior reasons. I sigh and head back in just as Shawna tells me radiology is ready for her. I wheel her back and stand next to John. As soon as she is done John tells me she has five broken ribs and three bruised ones. I sigh and grab some things to help me reset her ribs and to make her more comfortable. Once done I go to the waiting room where Erica and Jess are talking quietly to one another. I walk up and hug them from behind scaring them. I smirk a little and say " Hey Erica and Jess come to my office."  Once to my office I lay sang's file on my desk and sigh once I'm done I say" This is not good sang has fine broken ribs and three bruise ones. She also has bruises on her stomach new one might I add. She is sleeping right now but we can take her home once she's awake. She's lucky either of her lungs were punctured when Karen broke her ribs. She's in 268 on the second floor." I lead them to her room and go to Phil's office needing a break. God this is horrible!
***************************************************************
Mrs. Smith's Pov
I am at my office when I get a call from Phil informing me of what has happened to sang. I quickly type the report then head to the hospital where they are now. I now need to decide if I should pull sang out and put her into a group home or keep her with the Taylor's. As I pull up I see Sean and Phil outside. I see an angry Sean and a defeated looking Phil. I step out of my car and hear Sean yelling at Phil about him calling me. Apparently the Taylor's all have taken a great liking to her and how much she improved in their house. I intervene afraid for phil. I say" Shame on you! Phil did the right thing unlike you! I was going to keep her in your parents custody but not anymore since you were not planning on telling me. Now I will give you all five minutes to say goodbye before I take her. Have a good day!" I walk away pissed with Sean and the whole Taylor family. Once I am in her room I tell Erica my decision and let her and Jess say goodbye. While they do that I call Sunnyvale orphanage for kids. I sigh hoping I'm doing the right thing.

Hi little birdies!
Please let me know if there is any mistakes I missed and please comment and vote.
Love you all!