Who did it?

Sean's Pov
I am woken by a panic Luke telling me Sang is injured badly and needs my help. I jump up telling him to get my bag while I throw on some clothes. I run into the bathroom. I see Erica putting antibiotic wipes on her back to clean the wounds. I gasp as I see brand new whip marks on her back. She doesn't move as I inspect her wounds to decide if she needs stiches. Thankfully she doesn't so I send her to bed going straight to Luke's hoping to get some more info on this whole situation. After getting a bunch of nonsense from Luke I head to bed hoping to get some more sleep before I go shopping. God I hope Karen didn't do this.
*************Next morning***********************************
Victor's Pov
I am ask to wake Sang and Aunt Karen for breakfast. I go into Aunt Karen's to wake her up only to see she's not there. I go to Sangs room to see Sang sitting on the floor as Aunt Karen does her hair. I smile and say" Breakfast will be done in five." Aunt Karen thanks me. I head to the kitchen and see Erica looking horrible. Aunt Karen came up and grabbed a cup of coffee. After twenty minutes later Sang still never comes I decide to head up to check on her. I gasp as I see her passed out on the ground in her room. I run downstairs yelling for doc not knowing what to do. I grab his bag and I see him check to see if she has a pulse. He is in the middle of checking her pulse when she jumps up looking at us in fear. Erica ask if she's okay and she nods muttering an I'm sorry. I sigh and head back down feeling completely stupid. I still can't believe I panicked like that, I mean I just forgot all of my training. I look around to see aunt Karen sitting down acting like she never heard what I said. I sigh and sit down wondering if she had something to do with Sang being unconscious. I decide to talk to doc and see what he has to say about Aunt Karen's behavior. I stop just in time to see Erica helping Sang down the stairs looking who looks like hell. I rush over to help hoping she doesn't freak out on me. She whimpers at my touch but then kinda relaxes because she's too tired to put up a fight. I help her sit down and a grab an ice pack feeling absolutely terrible. I mean we didn't even have her for a month yet! I leave the room following aunt Karen hoping to see if I can find out if she hurt sang. I come to a stop when I hear a Erica call my name. I run down to see a pal looking Sang and a worried doc. I gently pick her up bringing her to my room setting my alarm so no one can disturb her. I sigh wishing we knew who did this. I hope it's not Aunt Karen.

Hello,
I am sorry I have not updated in so long but I've been busy with school and everything else. I did not proof read so please let me know if there's a mistake.
Please comment and vote.
Love you all little birdies and doggies.
Lukesang