Please don't make me go back

Sang's Pov
I sit in the basement of the orphanage where I slept for the past three days without any food and water. I also have no bed or clothes. I see Kayli and Jade come down the stairs with a smirk on their faces. I try and move but can't completely paralyzed due to I don't know why actually. I see Jade come over and start hitting me in the head yelling I need to die. I start seeing black dots and double of both girls. I see a figure come behind the girls and immediately start to panic I feel my head start to get extremely heavy. I lay my head down and close my eyes to tired to fight any more.
***************************************************************
Orphanage Owner Pov
I can not believe we have that little bitch! I decide to let my two best girls teach this little bitch a lesson. I am sitting in my office writing an email to Smith letting her know everything is fine with that little bitch. As I'm about to hit send I see Greg, Jade and Kayli all run in screaming that they accidentally killed her. I erase the email and tell them to put the body in my car. They do as I say and before I leave I tell them to clean up the scene. I drive to the woods and dump her body on the ground hitting her in the head with a shovel a couple of times to ensure that she is really dead. I head back to the orphanage and call Mrs Smith hysterical telling her sang ran off and we don't know where she is. Smith tells me to just wait it out and she'll see if she went back to her old house. I hang up and tell Jade to write a suicide/ run away letter signing that bitch's name. I throw her clothes in the dumpster and watch the garage men throw it into there truck. I smile knowing my mission is finally completed.
***************************************************************
Ben Taylor Pov
I am sitting with Sean making sure he is not left alone at any point in the day. It's been three days since I caught him cutting and I refuse to let him have a door close by himself. I also made him take some time off . I look over to see him sound asleep with Owen right beside him. I go back to work  when I hear the door bell. I walk over and open see a panic Mrs. Smith. I glare at her and growl out What the hell do you want now. She sighs and says" Sang is missing I'm hoping she's here." I tell her that she's not here and it's not our God Damn job to help her find sang. I slam the door and call Erica letting her know what is going on.
***************************************************************
Kota's Pov
I walk into dad's office to see mom and dad talking about Sang missing. I close the door and run to check on Sean hoping he did not hear dad talking about her. I mean I am really worried about him and his obsession about keeping his promise to her. I see him asleep and sigh in relief hoping she comes back not for herself but for Sean.