new family

Sang's Pov
I am brought to a family that lives in Sunnyvale court. Mrs. Smith says" I'll love it here." I know that it's a lie because that's what they  always say. I found out they have ten other kids and internally prepare myself for hell. Large families always hate another child. I get out waiting for the signal to walk. She looks at me then gives me the signal. I walk behind her knowing it's best to know my place ahead of time. I take a deep breath just as Sir and Ma'am come out. I look for my entrance knowing that once Mrs. Smith leaves I'll be using it. I am signaled to go in so I follow behind everyone to show how obedient I am. I keep my eyes down deciding it's best not to be punished on the first day. I see a pair of flats come in my sight and know it's ma'am. I know I look horrific so I ignore the gasps. A guy who smells like car oil steps up and says" I'll show you your room. Can you walk?" I nod my head knowing never to speak only nod or write. He grunts and I wait for the signal getting an annoyed sound from him. I quietly sigh knowing I'm going to be punished. Great that's what I need!
***************************************************************
Norths POV
I watch the girl to see gasp at how she looks so death like. I mean she looks like she can't breathe or walk and her skin is basically none existent. I try and get her to talk but she only nods. I sigh and decide to take her to her room. I wait for her but she doesn't move. I wait for her to go but she doesn't after ten seconds Mrs. Smith does some weird hand thing and then she moves behind me. I walk out first taking her to the basement where our guess rooms are. Her room isn't done so it only has a air bed and blanket so far but will be finished by tomorrow night. I see her stop and look around before stopping. She whispers a sorry before standing by the door ready for a punishment. I walk out getting frustrated with how snobby she is. God she such a bitch!
***************************************************************
Erica's Pov
I look at the paper work and see we have a  month trail with her. From what we gathered she's a ghost and she's been through hell. I know North is probably thinking she's a snobby bitch but in reality she's not. I see North come in and go into the game room where everyone else is . I just hope we can be her forever home because she deserves it. This would be her Christmas gift. I see Julie out and head in to start our family meeting so they know what to expect and what has happened. I sigh hoping nothing goes wrong with our month trail so she can stay and finally have her wish come true. I hold onto her letter slipping it into my dresser drawer. I go out to the game room and hope they agree to keep her.