Sunnyvale orphanage

Dr. Green's Pov
I can't believe Phil called Sangs case worker. I mean he knows how much she has changed but yet he called her. We may loose her for forever over that bitch. I am interrupted by Mrs. Smith and I immediately want to punch her when she tells me she's taking her away. I mutter a fuck you to both of them and take off. God how could I be so stupid! I trusted him and now he destroyed it. I say goodbye to Sang then head to my little private area where no one knows where it is. I sit on the ledge looking up at the sky asking why God did this to her and us. God I hate Phil so much right now!
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov
I wake up to see Mrs. Smith next to my bed. I look around to see no one besides from her is here. I sigh quietly knowing they decided to get rid of me. I should have known this wouldn't have lasted. I see Mrs. Smith look at me and she tells me where I'm being placed. I sigh I hate orphanages. You never get enough food and it's always an extra problem to them. I get the hand signal to go and I go wishing I was back in the Taylor house hold.
****************************************************************
Owens Pov
I am sitting in my office when I get a phone call from Erica saying  Sean is missing. I jump up and immediately start tracking his phone hoping I can find him before he does something stupid. I  jump into my car and see he shut his phone off. I head home calling Erica asking what happened. Apparently Karen was abusing Sang and Mrs. smith took her away and place her into an orphanage. I sigh not knowing what else to do. I get home and see Erica and Ben really upset about Sean missing. She doesn't understand why Phil would do that especially to Sean. I sigh and tell them we can only wait until he comes home.
****************************************************************
Sean's Pov
I see it's 5 o'clock and decide to head home knowing my family is worry about me. I just hate how I let her down. I promised her that this would be her final home but it's not that bitch took her away from me. I walk through the door to see everyone sitting in the living room. I walk past them and into my room just wanting to die from my failure to protect and keep my promise. I go to my bathroom and lock the door grabbing my razor breaking the razor part off.  I start slicing needing my pain to go away.
****************************************************************
Mr. Ben Taylor Pov
I head to Sean's room immediately breaking his bathroom door to see him cutting his leg. I take the razor from him and hold him as he cries saying how he is such a failure. I tell him we'll get her back and he's not a failure. That this is not over we will fight this.