Please come get me part 1

Sangs Pov
I wake up and see I'm in the woods. I try and move but can't all I can do is scream in pain. I start to panic because I don't know what else to do. I start to try and see if I can see anything to get myself out of here. I turn onto my stomach crying as I feel my skin tare apart from each other. I breathe heavily and then crawl winking in pain and trying to stop myself from screaming in pain. I continue to crawl for ten minutes before I give up too tired to continue just wanting to die in peace with no pain. I start seeing black dots while my eyes beg me to close them. I close my eyes thinking about how sorry I am for breaking my promise to Sean.
**********flashback*******************************************
I am in the bathroom slicing my thighs hoping to get rid of some pain and fear. I slice into my skin so far that the blood was rapidly flowing down my leg and out the door. I try and stop it by butting a towel down but there was too much. I sit down and close my eyes feeling light headed. I hear the door open and see Sean with his medical kit. He says " stay with me. Your okay, I'm going to stitch you up. Sang open your eyes for me." I open my eyes and see Sean has tears in his eyes. I sigh and groan as he stitch my leg up. Once he's done I let my breath go and feel myself being lifted. I lay my head on his shoulder like he tells me to and open my eyes to see we are going to his room. He places me on his bed and says " Sang don't ever do that again. I am going to show you something. Your not alone in this battle. Just know if I can stop you can as well. We will help each other. I promise you you'll always be safe here." He pulls up his sleeve and there are a bunch of razor slices on his arm. I hug him and cry because this isn't fair he shouldn't have to do that. For the first time in my life I actually felt loved and cared for.
*****Flashback over********** ********************************
Sang's Pov still
I force my eyes open realizing I need to stay not just for Sean but for all of them. I push myself through the pain and manage to get to an abandon payphone. I stay on my stomach not moving or anything else needing to rest before I try and stand but scream because the pain is twenty times worse then crawling. As I fall I knock the phone off the hook sending it to the ground with me. I hit my head and this horrific pain in my head. I close my eyes whispering a sorry to Sean.
****************************************************************
Erica's Pov
I have all the boys in the living room explaining how they found a note from Sang and how she has been missing for the past five hours. The academy cops have been looking everywhere for her but there has been no leads. I hold Sean on my arms as he cries rambling on about how she promised him she wouldn't do anything stupid. I tell him that we will get her back and no one will ever take her away ever again. I look down to see him sound asleep while everyone is looking at him in shock. God this is screwed up!