C..a..n y..o..u p..l..e..a..s..e g..e..t I..t o..v..e..r w..I..t..h

Sang's Pov
I sit on top of the bed thingy waiting for a Dr. Robert to come. Ms. Smith is talking to some nurses. I know she's talking about me because she would look over at me then turns her back around. The nurses were annoyed that I flinched or wouldn't let this one nurse near me because she reminded me of Ms. Mason who always use to make me do everything. I shiver at the memory and try and think of something more pleasant. I think back to this one lady who was always nice but then she turned into a witch. Why does that always happen? I see some old gentleman come in smiling at Ms. Smith before turning to me. I shrink as he comes near me not knowing if he is going to strike me. He frowns before pulling something out of his pocket. I pray it's not rat poison that he is going to make me eat. He pulls out candy and says" Hello I'm Phil or AKA Dr. Roberts. I will give you some candy if you behave cutie." I flinch as he touches me. I am given a hard glare and immediately try my best to behave hoping to lessen the punishment.
***************************************************************
Dr. Roberts Pov
I look at this small girl and want to kill whoever hurt her. She doesn't even look sixteen! I decide to bring Sean on hoping he can gain some trust with her. I can't get anything done because of how fearful of things she is. It is very frustrating when your only trying to help. We go back in and what I hear breaks my heart. She whispers" c..a..n y..o..u p..l..e..a..s..e g..e..t I..t.. o..v..e..r w..I..t..h."  Sean says" Get what over with sweetie?" She whispers" M..y p..u..n..I..s..h..m..e..n..t." I look over to Julie and she rubs her neck looking around avoiding my eyes. Sean goes to go comfort her only for her to fall off the exam table and onto the ground crawling to the corner with one hand protecting her face. I make everyone back up before whispering" Hey sang, we aren't going to hurt you. We are doctors and nurses who help injured or sick people we don't hurt or make them sick they come already hurt or sick." I walk out giving her time to process what I just said.
***************************************************************
Sean's Pov
It is six weeks before Christmas and Phil decides to call me in when he knows I'm busy buying presents for everyone. I walk in only for a freak out/ frustrated Phil to come up to me. He explains what the problem is so I walk in only to gasp at her. The poor girl is only about eleven or younger. She is just skin and bones at this point. The skin I can see is only black & blue. I try and go near her only for her to fall trying to defend herself against us. I sigh and back up knowing it's best not to corner someone like this. I see Phil walk out. I see her relax her see she is calming down from her panic attack. God I want to hurt who ever did this to her.