Chapter 2

We soon got to Diego's house, I was excited but nervous. Elizabeth was next to me and we walked in together. The house was full of teenagers and college students. I followed Diego and he told Elizabeth to stay where all the people were. He passed me a brownie that looked delicious and I took a bite and it tasted delicious. I ate the whole thing and all I remembered was Diego taking me to I think what was his room. I woke up and I was in what looked like Diego's hoodie. It sounded like nobody was here. Diego came in and had apple juice and chocolate chip waffles. He put the apple juice and waffles down on his nightstand. I stood up and I put my hands on his cheeks. He got closer to me and soon we both were on the bed kissing. I heard a knock on the door and I ran to go grab my clothes on a chair and raced to the bathroom in Diego's room.

"Hey man, I wanted to make sure your girl was ok"

" Yeah, she's fine, is Elizabeth OK?"

OMG, I FORGOT ABOUT ELIZABETH SHE'S GOING TO BE SO MAD AT ME. I ran out of the bathroom with my pants on I didn't get to put my shirt on.

"Where's Elizabeth at?"

"Hola prinssesa," said Diego

I then realized Diego was talking to Carlito Seriously two cute guys in one day.

"Where is Elizabeth at?"

"She's down the hall on the left"

"I'll be back "

I walked into a room with like ten people on the floor while Elizabeth was on the bed by herself I'm guessing with Carlito. She still had her clothes on and looked like she just came up and went to sleep. I was kind of confused, I left the room to go back to Diego. Carlito walked passed me and winked but I kept walking. I found Diego sitting on his bed he looked bored and a bit sad. I went up to him and sat next to him.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"nothing why do you ask?"

"well you look sad"

"I'm not sad I'm just bored"

"Oh well ..what do you want to do?"

I loved talking to Diego I could talk to him forever. I wondered if what we had was real. I wanted it to be real but I didn't know what to do. What if I asked him if it was real or not. What if he said 'no I just wanted to have fun'. Come on Ayannah think, what do I say what would I say?

"Hey, I've been wanting to ask you something" What was Diego about to tell me what if he was about to ask me what I wanted to ask him. I started getting butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah," I said kind of nervously

"Would you like ....t-to be my....girlfriend?"Was he really asking this right now oh my gosh I thought I would never have a chance with a guy like this?

"I would love to be my girlfriend I-I mean I would love to be your girlfriend, not my girlfriend"

I could hear him chuckle. I was nervous I got mixed up with his words and my feelings.

"so you wanna drive around town"

"It depends on what we're gonna do"

"well I wanted to go see a group of friends"

"you're not talking about gangs are you?"I was then kind of getting nervous

"NO I said a group of friends, I mean a few friends" He chuckled.

"OK I guess we can go let me go to my house and get changed"

"are you gonna walk?"

"well, how far away is my house from your's?"

"I think it' like six or seven houses down"

I didn't know my house was that close to his house.

"I'll just walk"

"Be careful babe"

I went up to him, he stood up and I hugged him. I didn't want to leave even though I was just going to go get my clothes. I looked up and Diego looked down. He got as close as he could to me and kissed me. The kiss soon ended and he backed up and I had to go. I left the room and started walking to my house. I went to the back door and I knew I forgot to lock it when I let Myles inside the house. I went up to my room and took a quick shower.