Chapter 9

I woke up to Adan's face next to mine. I smile as I start to get up and I'm pulled back on to the bed. I chuckle as I see Adan looking into my eyes. I got closer to him putting my head on his chest. I hear his heartbeat and his breathing. I get up once again and notice I need to get new clothes.

"I'm going to the mall. Wanna come?" I ask with a smile, I start to put my shoes on and I feel a warm hand on my side. I turn and see Adan smiling at me as he starts to get up as well.

"Sure," He says while putting his shirt on. Damn, I didn't know he had a six-pack. I saw a pair of keys on his nightstand and grabbed them.

"Can you drive?" Adan asked me

"I know a little," I said with a smirk. He stands up and starts to walk towards me. I know he's going to try to take the keys away so I run outside. I press the button to unlock the car. I didn't hear anything so I press it again and I hear something in the garage. The garage door opens and I see Adan standing next to a nice ass car. Blue 2019 dodge challenger.

I look at him in shock and wonder if the car is really his.

"Go ahead you can drive, just don't crash," He says looking into my eyes. I get in and start up the car as Adan gets in. I pushed the gas then the brake making Adan go forward then back.

"WHAT THE FUCK AYANNAH, I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU COULD DRIVE" he says looking at me like a crazy person. I start laughing as he starts to do the same. I look into his eyes and we both start moving forward and soon I feel a nice soft kiss come to me. I back away and smile at him. I push the gas and drive out of the driveway. I feel his warm hand grab mine. I smile as I look at him then the road.

I park the car in front of my parent's house. I see my moms car in the driveway. I start to get out of the car and I don't know whether to go through the door or the window. I start to walk forward then stop. If I go inside there's a good chance my mom will catch me. I start to walk deciding to go in. I suddenly hear a familiar voice.

"Ayannah is that really you?" I turn around and see my ex-crush. He was such an asshole to me. I turn back around and climbed up the tree that leads to my balcony. I see my door slightly open. I jump to my balcony, open the window and climb in falling to the floor. I barely made any noise thank goodness. I grab my school book bag and dump everything out on my bed. I start packing my clothes and I grab my laptop and my charger. I hear the door opening and then closing. I look out the window and see my mom was leaving. Adan quickly notices and jumps into the driver's seat quickly driving forward. I watch my mom back out of the driveway and going the opposite way Adan went. I break my piggy bank and quickly take the money out. I walk to my nightstand and open the first drawer. I grab a picture of my family. I miss my sister. I feel a teardrop on my cheek and quickly wipe it off my face.

"Hey, you ok?" Adan asks scaring me a little.

"Yea, how did you get in here?" I answer my voice being a little shaky

"Um, your mom left the door open," he says. I close my nightstand drawer. I grab a piece of paper and a pen. I start writing my mom a letter telling her I'm okay and that I'm safe. I left the letter on my bed and made my way out of the house Adan following me. I get into the driver's seat as Adan gets in on the other side. I see my ex-crush standing in his yard still. I pull out of the driveway and push the gas a little to fast. I make my way towards the mall.

~Mall

Adan and I start walking towards the main entrance of the mall.

"Where do you wanna go?" Adan asked

"We can go into Rue 21" I said examining the mall from where I was standing.

"Okay let's go then" He said as he grabs my hand and we start walking. I love how nice he is, well so far. We walk into Rue 21 and he let's go of my hand. I look at him in confusion.