Chapter 10

I woke up and realized there was an arm on me. I looked over and saw Andrew. I smiled. He didn't look so serious as usual. I slowly got up. As I was about to get off the bed I hear glass hit the ground downstairs making the noise of it shattering echo. Andrew quickly got up and finds his shirt and puts it on. He quickly walked downstairs and I followed him. I see Ceaser punching Dylan. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. I'm guessing it was pretty loud because they both looked at me. Andrew looked at me with an expression that says really? The rest of the boys ran into the living room. I looked at Ceaser and he looked at me with a weird expression. Omar went behind Ceaser and grabbed him by his arms. Ceaser elbowed him in the stomach. Omar immediately let go and fell to the floor with his hands over his stomach. I walked over to Ceaser and smiled at him. He gave me a confused look. I punched him in the face. Ceaser grabbed my arm and began to twist it. I punched him in the stomach making him fall to the floor. I looked back at Andrew he smiled at me. I run over towards Omar.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yea" he said grunting

"I'll take you to the hospital" I said helping Omar up.

"NO!" Yelled Omar and Andrew at the same time.

"We don't need the police to know where we are" I gave Andrew a concerned look

"Um....ok" I helped Omar to the couch.

"um..I'm gonna take a shower.." I said pushing through all the guys to get upstairs. I walked into the room I slept in and grabbed some of my clothes from the bags. I heard the door close behind me. I quickly turned around, I saw Andrew standing there with his head down.

"I'm sorry" said Andrew

"I shouldn't have yelled at you like that" he said stepping forward and looking up into my eyes.

I walked around him opened the door and across the hall into the bathroom. I closed the door and turned on the water. I turned on music and got undressed and stepped into the shower. I grabbed the shampoo and put it in my hair. I washed it out of my hair and did the same with the conditioner. I washed my body and sat under the waster a little bit. I turned off the water. As I was about to step out of the shower I hear the door open. I moved the shower curtain to poke my head out. Andrew was standing there with a towel in his hand. I rolled my eyes. I took it and put it around my body. I then stepped out of the shower. I grabbed my clothes and walked past Andrew once again and back into the room. Andrew just stood in the bathroom. I closed the door and put my clothes on. I needed to get out of this house...and I knew what I was gonna do. I was going to go to a party. The door opened, I already knew who it was. Andrew placed my phone on the nightstand next to the bed. I put my hair into a ponytail.

"Talk to me please" I felt him come up right behind me.

"What do you want?"I said grabbing my phone and wallet.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere" I said leaving the room going downstairs. I heard his footsteps following mine. I stopped and turned around so that I faced him.

"What do you want Andrew?"I was getting annoyed and upset.

"I want to go with you" He said. I didn't want to say no but I also wanted a break from everyone.

"Please" He said making a sad puppy face. I laughed.

"Ughh I guess" I said walking out with Andrews car keys

"Um, ms. why do you have my keys?" Andrew asked I turned towards him and flipped him off with a wide smirk. He grabbed me around the waist and put me over his shoulder.

"Put me down I'm not your purse" I said laughing he wouldn't put me down so I started tickling his sides he quickly let go then caught me before I hit the floor.

"ANDREW" I screamed

"That's your fault" he said laughing. He put me back on my feet and smiled at me. He put his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes. I was happy. I turned around and walked out the door. I got in his car and waited for him. I looked at the mirror and saw everyone walking out and going to their cars. Wtffff!! I see Andrew close the door behind him and he looks at me and sticks his tongue out at me. Ugh, that punk. I flip him off again with a smile. He got into the passenger side.

"Where are they going?" I asked

"Where do you think? They wanna have fun too. And we have to make sure your safe at all times" He said with a smile

"You ass" I said punching his arm. I put the car in drive and pushed the pedal hard then pushing the brake making Andrew nearly hit his head on the dashboard. I laughed

"Why don't you be safe and put your seatbelt on" I said still laughing. He looked at me. He looked mad. I got serious. I stared at him and he stared at me. I couldn't keep it in anymore and I'm pretty sure he couldn't either. We both burst into laughter. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I squeezed it back. He put his seatbelt on and then I drove into the city.