Chapter 5

I kept looking for a weapon or something I could use. I heard footsteps coming towards the door I quickly laid down and waited for someone to open the door. I was pretending I was still unconscious. They opened the door and I saw Diego. He had so many wounds on his body. All he was wearing were his pants. I could see where he had gotten punched and cut. They left leaving Diego on the floor right next to me. And they slammed the door closed. I instantly crawled to Diego and I started shaking him wondering if he was still alive. I put my head on his chest and heard a heartbeat thank god. I heard footsteps again and I ran up to the door and locked it. I ran back to Diego and he was starting to open his eyes.

"Where am I?" he asked sounding a little confused and scared

"It's ok just lay here I'll find a way out of this I promise"I was lying I didn't know what would happen

"Ok," He said closing his eyes

I started looking around the room again and I saw this big piece of wood on the wall painted black or navy blue? I couldn't tell. I started to examine it a little more. I started to pull it pulling one nail out. I could see a little bit of light. I kept pulling and pulled out another nail. I was afraid someone was going to walk in. I took off the whole piece of wood and it was a window. How was I supposed to break a window without making so much noise? I looked more carefully outside and saw nothing but land I tried to look at the sides seeing people with all black on except without masks. They looked like teenagers. They started to open a door and go inside as I heard it from the inside.I grabbed a piece of cloth that was on the floor and wrapped it around my hand.I then punched the window breaking it and damn that bitch hurted...yes hurted. I ran to Diego shaking him and dragging him to the window. He started to wake up and try to stand up on his own when I heard banging on the door.

" Whats going on?" he heard the banging on the door and he started freaking out

"Its ok just you need to get out of the window"He looked at me confused and then got out. The door busted open as I tried to get out of the window and I was trying to get my legs out. And then I heard them coming closer. Someone grabbed my legs pulled me in I felt the glass cutting into my legs. I was punched a couple times until I passed out.

~SORRY THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM WORKING ON IT IM HAVING FAMILY PROBLEMS SO.... YEAH