Chalter 11

I walked through the door way and I could already smell the alcohol and weed. I saw a young girl, maybe my age but shorter. She was carrying a tray with red solo cups, I grabbed two and shot them down my throat immediately feeling a stinging sensation. I looked at the dance floor and saw Elizabeth grinding against some random guy. I take it things didn't work out with Carlito. I whistled and she looked in my direction I waved and she said something into the guys ear and she started walking towards me. Okay not walking she was like drunk dancing towards me. Elizabeth hugged me then punched my arm.
"What was that for?"
"Where have you been? How come you didn't text or call me?" Before I could answer she was dragging me upstairs so we could have more privacy and it was quieter.
"Shall we pick door number 1 or 2?" I asked pretending to hold a microphone.
"Hmm I choose door number 2" Elizabeth said pushing the door open. The sight made me cringe. A couple making out on someone's bed.
"Excuse me. Yea you can you stop sucking her face and like get out. Thanks." I said giggling. The guy turned and I froze. Adan? I turned around in disgust. The music was fading and my vision got all blurry. I walked outside and ran across the street to a park. I then climbed a tree. I dont think anyone would climb a tree drunk so I was good up here. I wiped the tears off my face. "Why do I do this to myself? Why do I always choose the wrong guy? " I said looking up into the stars hiding behind the leafs.
"Dad what am I doing wrong?" I wiped the tears off my face once more.
"I wouldn't have gotton into this mess if you were here" I drifted off feeling cold and alone.

I woke up in a unfamiliar place. My eyes had to adjust to the lighting. It was way to bright in here. My felt so weak. I tried to think of what happened but I could only remember running out of the house.  I hear the door knob moving and I quickly close my eyes and pretend to still be asleep. The sound of footsteps grew closer. Then a chair being dragged closer to me. I feel a warm hand on my arm.
"Please forgive me, I never meant to hurt you" Adan. Again.
"I was lonely and I missed you" I opened my eyes.
"That doesn't make it right" I tried not to tear up. I saw bruises on his arms and cuts on his face.
"What happened to you?" He slowly looked into my eyes.
" Well..Andrew tried to keep me away...but nothing could keep me away from you" I had no response. I looked away from him.
"Look I know I messed up but can you please forgive me" He said rubbing my arm.
"I can forgive you...but that doesn't mean I'll forget what you've done" It was silent for a moment.
"I'm done. You can leave now" I move my arm put from under his and place it on my stomach. The door opened and Andrew walked in.
"What did you do?" Andrew asked giving Adan a mean look.
"Nothing I-I swear I was just asking for her forgiveness" Adan answered with his head down. He looked like a lost puppy.
"Get out" Andrew said in a cold voice. Adan slowly stood up and exited the room. Andrew walked up to the bedside and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled.
"Are you okay?" Andrew asked. I nodded.
"Please dont fight over me. It's ridiculous." I said and he simply nodded. Wow I thought he'd try to defend himself on why he did. He sat down where Adan was sitting before.
"So what happened?"
"Well..you fell off a tree" I could tell he was trying not to smile.
"Wow I'm that clumsy huh?" I said with a small giggle. Ow that hurt a bit.
"Will I be okay?" I asked
"Well...I dont know yet" I nodded. The door slowly opened and a nurse came in.
" Sir would you mind stepping out for a couple minutes I just need to give ms.Ayannah her medicine" You could tell she had a fake smile on her face. Andrew nodded and left the room. Her phone rang.
"I'm sorry I have to take this" she said turning around and standing by the door.  I could barely hear what she said.
"Yes I'm with her right now. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes" I was more curious on if she was talking about me. She tucked her phone into her pocket and walked towards me with that disgusting fake smile. She took out a tray of needles from a cabinet. She then placed them on the table next to me and went back to the cabinet to look for something. I quickly grabbed a needle and managed to get behind her. I stabbed the needle in to her arm and injected whatever liquid was in the needle. She didn't say a thing. She didn't even react to the needle in her arm. She slowly turned towards me as I slowly stepped back. I quickly turned and tried to run but I could barely feel my legs. I grabbed the tray as she tried to grab onto me and I hit her on the head leaving a large dent on the tray. I looked at my leg and noticed she had injected the needle into my leg. I stumbled to the door with my vision starting to get blurry. It felt like I was dreaming now. I managed to open the door and took a couple steps before falling.