chapter 4

I woke up to Diego in the shower and he was singing he had pretty good voice. I didn't know guys sang in the shower. I went to go tell Diego to get out of the shower. And he stopped the water and singing. I open the door and screamed, (DON'T THINK DIRTY GUYS, GUESS WHAT SHE SAW, NO NOT A GUYS CHURITO EEEWWWW) I couldn't see the face of the person. I suspect it was a guy because well the person had man hands, legs, and form of a face that looked like a guy. He put a towel over my mouth and I don't remember what happened. It felt like I was asleep for a while, but I couldn't tell. It felt like I was paralyzed, I couldn't feel or see anything. I started to feel my legs and it started to go up my body. I stood up with my sight being a little blurry. I noticed I was in a room with dark walls but the only thing there was in the room was a light in the middle of the ceiling and A desk with only a few books on the desk. I tried to get up, I stumbled and then fell back down. I was still numb and I just started to crawl towards the desk. I heard someone walking towards the door and I started to hurry to the desk trying to see if there was a weapon. I didn't want to die when I just got to go out with my crush. But I just wanted to go home and never leave so I didn't have to deal with this again.

~THIS IS A REALLY REALLY SHORT CHAPTER AND IT WAS BAD BUT I WILL TRY HARDER ON MY NEXT CHAPTER.