Chapter 6

I woke up in a room that looked like my basement. It had concrete walls with a bed. I got up and my face hurt like hell. I then realized Diego wasn't going to come back. I wondered if I was gonna stay here. If so how long. I looked at the window wondering if he was going to come back. I started to feel my heart beat faster and harder(that kinda sounds weird). I started to get mad but yet sad and I didn't know why. I started banging on the door. I pushed back the tears.

" I hear the girl," said a guy

"It's a girl we took yesterday, she keeps trying to escape,"Said a guy with a bit of a lower voice. I kept banging on the door. Then I started to kick it. I heard the door start to break and I kept kicking harder.

"WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING,"Said a guy sounding pissed off

"Chill Andrew" well now I know his name. I was still kicking and punching the door. Making my knuckles bleed.

Andrew slammed the door against the wall while opening it. I kinda jumped because I didn't know he was coming. He grabbed my arm and dragged me along upstairs.

I got out of Andrews' arms and I started to run and I ended up running into what looked like his friends. And I ran past them knowing I wasn't going to get out. Andrew grabbed me and put my hands behind my back. Then he took me into what looked like a living room.

"What do you guys want from me?" I said sounding a little scared but I then noticed they tried to get me like this. They tried to make me mad so I can say anything they want me to say to get out.

"Why am I here?" sounding a little more serious than scared

"One of your friends has something that he took from me," Andrew said sounding sad but didn't want to show it.

"What does this friend have and who is it?" I said more serious than ever

"It's your friend, Cesar"

"But what did he take?"I said looking down and noticing my phone wasn't in my pocket

"He took my sister" At that moment I wondered why he would have a girl

"So .... Are you guys a like a gang or something?" Looks like I'm gonna be here a while. Why not get to know them.

~GUYS I KNOW NO ONE REALLY READS MY BOOKS MY BOOKS(book) BUT I'M TAKING IT SLOW BECAUSE OF ALL THE PROBLEMS'S RIGHT NOW BUT I'M TRYING TO KEEP WRITING : )