4//flashforward

Phil was stood by the table of drinks.
He didn't want To be here.
He had no reason to be there.
He was just tired and wanted to leave.

"Cool party huh" said a girl that has approached Phil without him even realizing it. Her words a bit slow and woozy.

"I gue--" he was cut off by a familiar laugh..
The girl, obviously a tad drunk had noticed he wasn't paying attention to her and to fix this she took his hand and pulled him close to her. The smell of vodka and cigarettes lingered on her breath.
Then he heard the familiar voice again.

"Aww victor! Your too cute" said the familiar voice. Phil turned his head to see dan with his arms around a boy whom he assumed was victor.

When did he get back? Why was he back. Wasn't he in LA?

Dan saw Phil looking at him. They made solid eye contact for a minute as dan was slow dancing with victor.
Victor was grabbing dans hips
Then
Pulling him in
Then
Kissing his lips
And then
he whispered something in his ear
and dan knows that he shouldn't listen, but he didn't care and was now being trailed up the stairs. He was still looking at dans eyes as he slowly disappeared, his face a bit confused, searching phils face for some sign of remembrance.

Why is he back?

---------------------------------------------
About an hour later phil had left the party. Well, he didn't actually leave..he was just sitting in his car rethinking everything that had happened. His thoughts were then cut short but the slamming of the front door of the party. He looked out his window to see dan with no shirt on tripping over air.
"Should I go help him? Or should I leave him? Does him right for not ever writing me back while he was in LA" Phil thought to himself.
Guilt got the best of him and he decided to pull up his car closer to the house. As soon as dan saw the familiar car, he hopped in not even caring if who he thought was driving, was driving. They sat in silence for 5 minutes before phil heard snoring coming from dan. He decided he should drive dan to his house since he didn't know dans plan for after the party.

The ride home was quiet.

Like all the years he spent alone with dan in LA...

Quiet

10 reads and 5 votes for next part ?