Beating You

Hi everyone! This is yet another story that I have come up with, I really hope you like it and please comment as well as vote! It means a lot! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is born with two fears; a fear of falling and a fear of loud noises. Everything else we pick up along the way. Some of you reading this may suffer from claustrophobia; a fear of closed in spaces.

Others might suffer from arachnophobia; a fear of spiders. It's funny really, isn't it? All popular fears and phobias have unique names. Every single one of them are considered special enough to be recognised. For example: acrophobia; a fear of heights or agoraphobia; a fear of open spaces.

But you see, my phobia doesn't have a name, because nobody should be scared of their dad.

So here is my story, my escape and my triumph. Every phobia is an obstacle, but it's one that everyone can get over, even me. However, I didn't do it on my own; I had help.

Everything first started to happen about a month after my mum's funeral, and then seemed to get worse after I started talking to Cooper, so maybe that would be a good place to begin.